E.L.F. Cosmetics, Mineral Infused Mascara, Black, 0.28 oz (8 g)

i would give this six stars if i could!

Posted by shellloid on Oct 18, 2013

I LOVE elf products and am so happy that iherb has started stocking them. I live in New Zealand and elf products are hard to get hold of. I usually rely on family in the UK posting them over but now I can get a selection here (and at a slightly cheaper price with way cheaper shipping!). This mascara is my favourite - cheap, looks good, doesn't clump and totally vegan. Excellent!

light weight and separating

Posted by 5719440760214590466 on Mar 11, 2014

This mascara gives a very light coat on the lids, does not add any volume at all. It separates very well and holds a curl decently, also does not smudge on me. It feels very light on the lashes, almost like not wearing any mascara at all. Also I like it on the lower lashes (because it is light-weight and separating)

this+reviva hypoallergenic mascara=perfect combination

Posted by Reviewer2716007 on Jan 01, 2014

put one layer both mascaras. this one first and you'll get great lashes! :)

Great, especially if you prefer a more natural look.

Posted by 4702903026970058616 on Apr 27, 2014

I bought this as a spare to my Urban Decay Lush Lash, which I love, because I don't want to take my expensive mascara travelling. This has turned out to give my other mascara a serious run for its money, and at about one tenth of the price of my usual mascara I can't find anything to fault this with. If you like big spidery lashes you might not like this or would need to apply at least 4 coats but if you prefer a natural look this is perfect. It's not waterproof, but it rinses off easily without the need for fancy makeup removers. Will definitely repurchase.

Best mascara I've tried this year

Posted by 5412987629907916782 on Jul 03, 2014

Overall great mascara!! Rather natural looking if applied in one coat, but definitely buildable. It gives you some decent volume, though not that false lashes kind of effect, but separation is excellent even after 3d coat. So you can use for the day and night time looks instead of having two mascaras. No clumps even when it gets old, pigmentation is ok (looks black, not grey), stays all day, but is very easy to remove. As for the cons, it lasted me 3 weeks and then it became rather thick, but I have this problem with all mascaras lately.