depends on the weather

Posted by 5466936601792287916 on Mar 25, 2014

it melts when the weather is humid, stay long if the weather is dry

NICE MASCARA!

Posted by The-iHerbalist on Aug 10, 2016

Pros: -This Mineral infused Mascara has a super great brush! It makes my lashes look beautiful and very long. -The color is very black, it looks great and it brings out the color of my eyes alot. -It is Mineral infused, which is always very nice. -It doesn't clump (at least for me) and it isn't runny. -The price!!! where else would I find such a cheap product? -Vegan! Cons: -Even whan I don't touch my eyes at all, I can see it smudges around them. And quickly, too! I have to check myself in the mirror all of the time. If you found my review helpful, please vote yes. Have a lovely day and have fun shopping! :)

Nice mascara...

Posted by 4647020834793090319 on Sep 06, 2016

If you're expecting voluminous lashes after applying this mascara than you might be a bit disappointed. However, for the price you pay, it is still a decent everyday kind of mascara, if you prefer a more subtle natural kind of look and the best part about this is that it doesn't clump together like most do.

Gift

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Feb 18, 2016

This mascara was purchased as a gift for my mother to go with her E.L.F. eye shadow palette and she loves it. I just wouldn't purchase for myself as it doesn't contain any organic ingredients. I recommend Mineral Fusion as a nonorganic brand (awesome length) or Lavera N. as an organic brand.

Natural

Posted by nysswylers on Apr 10, 2016

Es una mascara negra con un efecto muy natural, por el precio no se le puede pedir mas. Si estás buscando intensidad o volumen, no es para ti.

Not bad

Posted by 4637273588933322992 on Jun 07, 2016

But still doesn't have enough volume to the eye lashes. Very delicate look.

Nice, but does not give the wow effect

Posted by 5441092673864404829 on Jul 14, 2016

Just nice nothing more

Natural look

Posted by 5588480701665892046 on Oct 18, 2013

it gave me a natural look good for morning occasions

Good value for the price

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Nov 09, 2013

like to use it daily for work when I don't want to much make up on. Delivers the right amount. Maybe a little dry for some but I suits me as I do not like cluggy wet mascara.

Smudgey Panda City

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Mar 16, 2014

I bought it because it is mostly natural and without chemical dyes. But it is too smudge-happy for my tropical city use. I will add some grain alcohol to it to see if it smudges less.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »