Best and cheapest mascara I've tried

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 29, 2016

It goes on easily with minimal clumping. The texture is neither too pasty nor too runny. It stays put though it isn't waterproof. I actually forgot I had eye make up on and lightly rubbed my eye for a second or two, before remembering but the mascara didn't budge. I was impressed! It washes off easily and completely, has no weird smells and the price I paid for it, was frankly stupid cheap. Really no complaints. My go-to mascara from now on. If you find this review helpful, please click on the "Yes" button and click my username to read more reviews.Thanks and happy shopping!

i would give this six stars if i could!

Posted by shellloid on Oct 18, 2013

I LOVE elf products and am so happy that iherb has started stocking them. I live in New Zealand and elf products are hard to get hold of. I usually rely on family in the UK posting them over but now I can get a selection here (and at a slightly cheaper price with way cheaper shipping!). This mascara is my favourite - cheap, looks good, doesn't clump and totally vegan. Excellent!

Great, especially if you prefer a more natural look.

Posted by 4702903026970058616 on Apr 27, 2014

I bought this as a spare to my Urban Decay Lush Lash, which I love, because I don't want to take my expensive mascara travelling. This has turned out to give my other mascara a serious run for its money, and at about one tenth of the price of my usual mascara I can't find anything to fault this with. If you like big spidery lashes you might not like this or would need to apply at least 4 coats but if you prefer a natural look this is perfect. It's not waterproof, but it rinses off easily without the need for fancy makeup removers. Will definitely repurchase.

המסקרה המושלמת במחיר מושלם

Posted by 5070539160615190504 on Sep 27, 2014

אני לא מאמינה שאני כותבת את זה אבל כן, המסקרה המושלמת בשבילי עולה 3$ . המסקרה בעלת מברשת סיליקון מאוד נעימה . מעניקה מראה טבעי. מאריכה את הריסים ומפרידה כל ריס וריס. עושה את עבודתה בשלמות! המסקרה הכי טובה שיש לי כרגע בכל אוסף האיפור שלי. מומלץ! מומלץ! מומלץ! אם עזרתי - תשתמשו בקוד כניסה שלי להנחה המופיע בפרופיל. תודה

in love

Posted by AnaAdmi on Jan 14, 2015

didnt clump at all...cheap but with good quality

Cheap and good!

Posted by 4624196139096050267 on May 03, 2016

Lengthens and gives some volume to my thin Asian lashes. Easy to keep curl. Soft, not heavy and no flaking even in hot weather + sweating. Smudges a bit but it can easily be removed. Washes easily with warm water. I will buy again!

Nice

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) A good mascara, does the job perfectly and very inexpensive.

Unexpectedly high quality for such a low price --------Неожиданно качественно за такую низкую цену

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 03, 2014

I'm really surprised that such a cheap mascara lengthens lashes very well. I love this mascara. I'll order mascara of another manufacturers to compare. But this one I will always order. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я действительно удивлена, что такая дешевая тушь прекрасно красит и удлиняет ресницы. Тушь очень понравилась. Я закажу тушь других производителей для сравнения. Но эту буду заказывать всегда. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Best mascara I've tried this year

Posted by 5412987629907916782 on Jul 03, 2014

Overall great mascara!! Rather natural looking if applied in one coat, but definitely buildable. It gives you some decent volume, though not that false lashes kind of effect, but separation is excellent even after 3d coat. So you can use for the day and night time looks instead of having two mascaras. No clumps even when it gets old, pigmentation is ok (looks black, not grey), stays all day, but is very easy to remove. As for the cons, it lasted me 3 weeks and then it became rather thick, but I have this problem with all mascaras lately.

this+reviva hypoallergenic mascara=perfect combination

Posted by Reviewer2716007 on Jan 01, 2014

put one layer both mascaras. this one first and you'll get great lashes! :)