Great mascara!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Jan 25, 2014

I feel this mascara is just as good as more expensive ones.

Unexpectedly high quality for such a low price --------Неожиданно качественно за такую низкую цену

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 03, 2014

I'm really surprised that such a cheap mascara lengthens lashes very well. I love this mascara. I'll order mascara of another manufacturers to compare. But this one I will always order. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я действительно удивлена, что такая дешевая тушь прекрасно красит и удлиняет ресницы. Тушь очень понравилась. Я закажу тушь других производителей для сравнения. Но эту буду заказывать всегда. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Best mascara I've tried this year

Posted by 5412987629907916782 on Jul 03, 2014

Overall great mascara!! Rather natural looking if applied in one coat, but definitely buildable. It gives you some decent volume, though not that false lashes kind of effect, but separation is excellent even after 3d coat. So you can use for the day and night time looks instead of having two mascaras. No clumps even when it gets old, pigmentation is ok (looks black, not grey), stays all day, but is very easy to remove. As for the cons, it lasted me 3 weeks and then it became rather thick, but I have this problem with all mascaras lately.

The BEST cruelty-free mascara I have ever used so far!

Posted by 4998001198228394226 on Apr 08, 2016

I love that E.L.F. Cosmetics don't test on animals. Super cheap. Good ol' traditional applicator works great. The formula layers on very well if you wait several seconds between coats and learn how to properly work with it. Easy removal. I don't find that it chips off throughout the day like some other mascaras may do as a result of their cheap, crusty finishes. However, I have yet to try this mascara without any liquid or cream eyeliner on. All in all, amazing quality for such an inexpensive price! Definitely going to purchase this product again.

Works

Posted by 5326364576852962449 on Apr 21, 2016

Tried it today only on my left eyelashes, and i can see the difference :D they're longer! this is my first ever mascara and it is cheap but works.

Nice

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) A good mascara, does the job perfectly and very inexpensive.

Very good vegan mascara

Posted by marylee on Aug 29, 2014

I usually prefer completely natural cosmetics in addition to being vegan & cruelty free, but the ingredients in this aren't so bad. The consistency is great, it makes my lashes beautiful, it washes off fairly easy (I don't like waterproof cosmetics) and you can't beat the price! UPDATE: Unfortunately this mascara does not last very long before completely drying out. I've went through two mascaras in the span of a couple months and been careful to seal them tight to prevent drying but it hasn't helped. I would not buy this again because you have to buy a new one every 2 months which doesn't make it economical at all.

Good compared to price

Posted by 5621535205148822880 on Jul 01, 2016

Very good alternative to expensive mascaras, good for everyday use, I use one layer, I tried to use double layers but it was very heavy.

NICE MASCARA!

Posted by The-iHerbalist on Aug 10, 2016

Pros: -This Mineral infused Mascara has a super great brush! It makes my lashes look beautiful and very long. -The color is very black, it looks great and it brings out the color of my eyes alot. -It is Mineral infused, which is always very nice. -It doesn't clump (at least for me) and it isn't runny. -The price!!! where else would I find such a cheap product? -Vegan! Cons: -Even whan I don't touch my eyes at all, I can see it smudges around them. And quickly, too! I have to check myself in the mirror all of the time. If you found my review helpful, please vote yes. Have a lovely day and have fun shopping! :)

Gift

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Feb 18, 2016

This mascara was purchased as a gift for my mother to go with her E.L.F. eye shadow palette and she loves it. I just wouldn't purchase for myself as it doesn't contain any organic ingredients. I recommend Mineral Fusion as a nonorganic brand (awesome length) or Lavera N. as an organic brand.