small but satisfying

Posted by 5010899259823180591 on Oct 27, 2016

Seems nice, not too stinky. Not that easy to wash thought. Seems nice product, somewhat on the natural side.

Works

Posted by 5326364576852962449 on Apr 21, 2016

Tried it today only on my left eyelashes, and i can see the difference :D they're longer! this is my first ever mascara and it is cheap but works.

Unexpectedly high quality for such a low price --------Неожиданно качественно за такую низкую цену

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 03, 2014

I'm really surprised that such a cheap mascara lengthens lashes very well. I love this mascara. I'll order mascara of another manufacturers to compare. But this one I will always order. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я действительно удивлена, что такая дешевая тушь прекрасно красит и удлиняет ресницы. Тушь очень понравилась. Я закажу тушь других производителей для сравнения. Но эту буду заказывать всегда. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Great

Posted by 5125285189446858650 on Oct 28, 2016

nice to use

Nice

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) A good mascara, does the job perfectly and very inexpensive.

Great mascara

Posted by 4694377420181596227 on Oct 29, 2016

I have used many mascaras over the years and this by far is my favourite. It is so cheap compared to a lot of other brands yet I still find it superior. The formula of the mascara applies really well- it's neither too thick, dry or liquidy and has a great application wand. The wand allows you to apply a good amount of mascara and also reduces clumps and bushes through really easily. I also find it more hygienic and it dries out less than normal brushes as it is silicone and not bristles. As a bonus it is also a mineral and cruelty free based formula! I really hope they don't stop making this!

very good quality for the price

Posted by 4985094691841114694 on Nov 01, 2016

good

Best mascara I've tried this year

Posted by 5412987629907916782 on Jul 03, 2014

Overall great mascara!! Rather natural looking if applied in one coat, but definitely buildable. It gives you some decent volume, though not that false lashes kind of effect, but separation is excellent even after 3d coat. So you can use for the day and night time looks instead of having two mascaras. No clumps even when it gets old, pigmentation is ok (looks black, not grey), stays all day, but is very easy to remove. As for the cons, it lasted me 3 weeks and then it became rather thick, but I have this problem with all mascaras lately.

this+reviva hypoallergenic mascara=perfect combination

Posted by Reviewer2716007 on Jan 01, 2014

put one layer both mascaras. this one first and you'll get great lashes! :)

The BEST cruelty-free mascara I have ever used so far!

Posted by 4998001198228394226 on Apr 08, 2016

I love that E.L.F. Cosmetics don't test on animals. Super cheap. Good ol' traditional applicator works great. The formula layers on very well if you wait several seconds between coats and learn how to properly work with it. Easy removal. I don't find that it chips off throughout the day like some other mascaras may do as a result of their cheap, crusty finishes. However, I have yet to try this mascara without any liquid or cream eyeliner on. All in all, amazing quality for such an inexpensive price! Definitely going to purchase this product again.