Great mascara!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Jan 25, 2014

I feel this mascara is just as good as more expensive ones.

Unexpectedly high quality for such a low price --------Неожиданно качественно за такую низкую цену

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 03, 2014

I'm really surprised that such a cheap mascara lengthens lashes very well. I love this mascara. I'll order mascara of another manufacturers to compare. But this one I will always order. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я действительно удивлена, что такая дешевая тушь прекрасно красит и удлиняет ресницы. Тушь очень понравилась. Я закажу тушь других производителей для сравнения. Но эту буду заказывать всегда. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Best mascara I've tried this year

Posted by 5412987629907916782 on Jul 03, 2014

Overall great mascara!! Rather natural looking if applied in one coat, but definitely buildable. It gives you some decent volume, though not that false lashes kind of effect, but separation is excellent even after 3d coat. So you can use for the day and night time looks instead of having two mascaras. No clumps even when it gets old, pigmentation is ok (looks black, not grey), stays all day, but is very easy to remove. As for the cons, it lasted me 3 weeks and then it became rather thick, but I have this problem with all mascaras lately.

Works

Posted by 5326364576852962449 on Apr 21, 2016

Tried it today only on my left eyelashes, and i can see the difference :D they're longer! this is my first ever mascara and it is cheap but works.

Nice

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) A good mascara, does the job perfectly and very inexpensive.

Very good vegan mascara

Posted by marylee on Aug 29, 2014

I usually prefer completely natural cosmetics in addition to being vegan & cruelty free, but the ingredients in this aren't so bad. The consistency is great, it makes my lashes beautiful, it washes off fairly easy (I don't like waterproof cosmetics) and you can't beat the price! UPDATE: Unfortunately this mascara does not last very long before completely drying out. I've went through two mascaras in the span of a couple months and been careful to seal them tight to prevent drying but it hasn't helped. I would not buy this again because you have to buy a new one every 2 months which doesn't make it economical at all.

Gift

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Feb 18, 2016

This mascara was purchased as a gift for my mother to go with her E.L.F. eye shadow palette and she loves it. I just wouldn't purchase for myself as it doesn't contain any organic ingredients. I recommend Mineral Fusion as a nonorganic brand (awesome length) or Lavera N. as an organic brand.

En osta enää

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Ei pysy, ja huono harja.

ยังไม่ได้ใช้

Posted by 5395232600637761398 on May 04, 2015

คุ้มกับราค

good

Posted by 5090531158559629460 on Jun 13, 2015

like it very much! don't makes lashes clumsy!! brush is perfect!