Nice

Posted by Reviewer1853580 on Mar 17, 2014

I was eagerly waiting for this to come in stock, but am a little disappointed with the color - it has a definite bright pink tint to it, while I was hoping for a deeper/less bright/more natural color. I'm a natural blonde (was golden, now darker) and my favorite lipstick is ELF rosy raisin, looks like my natural lip color but better :) Still a nice color, just not "natural".

สีสวย

Posted by 5648731256066521474 on Nov 22, 2013

สีสวย เหมือนในรูปค่ะ

Great colour

Posted by 5333619743647669142 on Nov 10, 2014

Just what I had expected, love the feel too. The way iHerb packed and shipped to take care of the fragility of this lipstick impressed me. Will definitely get/try more from here

Nice little lipstick

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Mar 01, 2014

Isn't long lasting but that could be because it is moisturising and I'm not kind to lipsticks. Nice colour that is lighter than pictures.

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Mineral Lipstick, Barely Bitten, .13 oz (3.8 g)

Posted by 5667736993252700182 on Apr 23, 2015

A good lipstick. Lovely color

The product exceeded expectations, but for me the color is meh...

Posted by MichelX on Oct 12, 2014

This has been my first time purchasing the ELF Mineral lipsticks, and I ordered three. The texture is fantastic - it's like a suede finish - and it last an incredibly long time. I am in love with them for that. However, this color is not a great pairing for the name. With 'bitten', one would expect something pinky or cherry-like, but it's actually a muted coral-y color. It's not bad, just no brightness to it and I'm not big on coral undertones. I mix it with my Gabriel Cosmetics Pomegranate lipstick which is a bit too pinky-red, and then get a great look :)

Good price, great value

Posted by hopepest on Feb 01, 2015

Lovely colour

Nice lipstick

Posted by 5044436804998153493 on Dec 13, 2013

Nice lipstick. Easy to apply n nice colour

Way too red

Posted by 5267102461621622354 on Apr 07, 2014

This lipstick was way too red for me. That picture does not match at all with the reality.

not happy

Posted by 5633264725645955258 on Apr 11, 2014

pigment is poor and does not last on lips must re-apply constantly