Great Pigment And On Trend

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jul 09, 2013

There's a trend at the moment where makeup users are moving away from the standard black eyeliner and choosing to add a pop of colour, most are doing do with coloured liquid eyeliners such at the Lime Crime Line which has a great range however I picked these up to give it a go and as with other E.L.F. products I've been pleasantly surprised. There are 5 shades to choose from that ant so out there which I like and they all come with sharpeners which is a bonus. I ten to stay away from liquid liners apart from the E.L.F. Blakc Liquid Liner. I love these and have purchased some for friends to try out too; great to use also when you want to take a break from using eye shadows; you could use this on its own or add to a eye look that needs just that extra bit of colour. I would recommend to other to try out =)

Eyeliners

Posted by 5035059606827183620 on Apr 11, 2014

For the price is just great. Have decent pigmentation and stays a lot of hours. Really nice colors!!

E.L.F Shimmer Eyeliner Pencils

Posted by thepurplepixi on Aug 25, 2014

Great gift set. Use with an eye primer for smoother longer lasting application. Nice fine shimmer also adds that extra touch to make your eyes pop!

Beautiful colors

Posted by 4785671062344072124 on Oct 17, 2014

Very nice colors, even spread shimmer, but some of them where hard to use. The black and grey were really good, the rest were harsh on the feel, I have to warm them up before I use them

Variable

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 19, 2014

The colours are variable, as others have noted. The black is indeed best, and I don't normally wear black eyeliner (I gravitate toward browns and plums). The green and purple are much lighter and more difficult to make visible than I expected, but they can provide a nice complement to other colours...they just don't work as an eyeliner on their own for me.

Lovely

I LOVE IT

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Shimmer Eyeliner Pencils, 5 Piece Set

Posted by 4806905165933502908 on Feb 12, 2015

Wow!!

good

Posted by 5418431660124347711 on Apr 23, 2015

good variation and valueable.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »