Great starter set

Posted by 4934577934060423307 on Feb 28, 2014

I spent a long time researching the best set of brushes to buy for my first set - weighing up price against quality. As I live in New Zealand, prices of higher end brands such as Mac, Sedona Lace, Sigma etc... were too expensive for me so I decided to go with Elf. PROS: The brushes are lovely and soft, and they're good for someone just starting out with their makeup. Each brush has the name of it written on the side so it's easy to decipher which brush you need to use for the job. The brushes themselves are quite styly (all black). I haven't experienced any shedding yet which is fantastic. CONS: There is no blending brush for the eyes, which is really the most important brush you need when doing eye makeup! I've tried using the "contouring" brush to blend eyeshadow, but it's not big enough and doesn't blend evenly. Although the brushes are lovely and soft, they're not very dense so doing any buffing with mineral powder foundation isn't possible. VERDICT: Good for someone starting out, however if you want to do a really good job with your eye makeup then consider spending a bit more money on a set with a blending brush and brushes that are denser. I will be saving up to buy a better brand.

Another Must Have

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013

These Brushes are great for both make up lovers who have been 'make-upping' for a long time or have just started; this set has basically every brush that you would need for a full face of make up and is also one my favourite buys on iHerb due to the price; that's 11 brushes for only $29.99 (I don't mean to sound like an add, but I do love using these brushes and was happily surprised by the quality). Great as a starting set of brushes if you are wanting to get used to using brushes. This set also includes my favourite brush of all time from the E.L.F Brand, the Powder Brush which they sell on here separately also, great alternative to the Sigma, MAC and Sedona Lace Flat Top Kabuki Brushes :)

Amazing

Posted by 5160394352795207017 on Jun 09, 2013

Amazing quality, amazing price amazing service !

elf brush set

Posted by 5698772527589970302 on Jun 12, 2013

I'm very happy with those brushes, they were inexpensive and they are really good quality. love them!

A great begginer purchase

Posted by 5306485760774082845 on Mar 01, 2015

The brushes are amazing, not professional but near, the hairs dont fall out, they are easy to clean and the set is very complete, i love it!!!

Essential

Posted by 5515745443558817047 on May 30, 2015

Some of the brushes in this set are better than my most expensive 'professional' brushes. Would 100% recommend this set for all makeup lovers and those who want good value for money.

good quality

Posted by 4691058466008948298 on Aug 21, 2013

good quality, very handy carrying case for storage of brushes

Super brushes + very soft!!!

Posted by beautycorner on Mar 21, 2014

I love my new brushes! Their quality is unique and their price is super duper amazing!!! Although indeed a blending brush for eye makeup is missing, this set is in my favourites!!!

Very good brushes!

Posted by 5684484393491841184 on Mar 25, 2014

I love this case,the brushes if you mind the price are very good and helpful.The bristles don't go off easly and i can cleen them very easy!

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Studio, 11 Piece Brush Collection, 1 Set

Posted by 5520524421782238341 on Apr 12, 2014

кисточки нормальные , за свою стоимость