Good

Posted by 4891270425025694739 on Aug 23, 2015

1- the eyeshadows are good, pigmented and it has mixed colours 2- the lipsticks are really good you can mix them together to get the colour you want ( not matte ) 3- the blusher / highlighter are okay but it is so thin 4- the tools are bad ( brushes ) but the mascara is good it is smaller than the iPhone 5 ( just so you know the size ) really small ( sorry for my bad English tho ) =)

Ok

Posted by 4711105920247406756 on Jun 08, 2015

Ok

Compact size

Posted by 5150444973105835773 on May 27, 2015

I have ordered this for its size - its indeed handy and great to bring along for any short trip. I don't find the eye shadow colours sit very well though. However the price is really reasonable.

Great as a present \ נהדר כמתנה קיבלתי שמחה צוהלת

Posted by KarinReview on Nov 25, 2014

Great as a present to someone who wants to get to know ELF products, and also great to "on the go" very very very small! smaller then you iPhone or mini Samsung, be aware! lipstick a bit shear, blushes nice also the eyeshadow, don't expect wonders it's a product that you set in you bag and use when you 'don't have a choice!" מוצר חביב כמתנה למישהי שרוצה להכיר את מוצרי אלף, יש שם מעט כמעט מכל המגוון, האודמים מעט שקופים יחסית למה שנראה . המוצר נורא נורא נורא קטן, לא הייתי ממליצה בתור שימוש יומיומי - יותר משו לזרוק בתיק ולשכוח לשימוש רק כשאין ברירה

Love the colours

Posted by 5333619743647669142 on Nov 10, 2014

I have not used this product yet but from initial testing, I find the pigments are just nice and well-blended.

Great kit

Posted by 4998782697491948132 on Sep 26, 2014

Easy and compact. Good for travelling and the shades are a good mix of colours.

good! but

Posted by 5579326218163293632 on Sep 22, 2014

good! but tools are not good...

lovely size

Posted by Korutherapy on Aug 07, 2014

I give 5 stars because it has everything its need and fits in a palm.Its great for me as I don't use make up very often and even this small size will last me a while. I am a big fan of Elf Cosmetics. All products I bought so far are nice and I can tolerate them. Its also a nice present. I have a teenage daughter and she is allays after small she can gift to her friends.

Nice colors

Posted by 4879770901125572337 on Jul 22, 2014

Well the review before is correct and right. Acutely i like it because you have all in one and someone like me that sometimes getting make up at the car or office its just great Colors are nice

Nice tiny size, eyeshadows not very pigmented

Posted by MentaPiperita on Jul 16, 2014

This palette is very small, it fits in the palm of my hand! It's a perfect travel palette size-wise. The eyeshadows are nice daytime colours, nothing too dramatic or bold here. Sadly, the pigmentation is a bit disappointing, which is fine if you like very discreet make up, but I found it lacking. Most of the colours have a light sheen, but some look matte (there's no shimmer or glitter). The worst are the dark blue (it looks beautiful but disappears when you try to blend it) and the light pink (just invisible). The best, in my opinion, are the light golden brown (decent pigmentation and lovely nude shade) and the dark green (it needs a little work but the colour is very pretty). The lip glosses are not very glossy, but it's a nice selection of colours (even though I miss a red). I found them a bit "oily", but they are not very sheer. I really like the rightmost shade, it's a pretty nude shade. Overall, they're nice. The mascara is tiny and there's very little product inside. It gives a very natural look (again, nothing bold or dramatic). I think it's smaller than regular samples of mascara or mini-mascaras, so you won't be able to fit those into the palette when it runs out (I had a 3.5ml one and it didn't fit). The three blushes are great, beautiful colours and very pigmented, I think it's the best part of the palette. It has a very nice mirror, but you can only see it when you apply eyeshadow because if you open the lipgloss tray, the mirror is covered by the eyeshadow tray. It's confusing to explain, and it's not really a flaw, but I wish there were mirrors in every tray. The applicators and little brushes are OK, but they are not held by anything so they can fall out of the palette when it's open. To sum up, I love the size, love the concept, but I'm not impressed with the quality. I recommend this palette only if you wear subtle make up. It's very convenient and the size is tiny, so you can carry it around easily. But don't expect too much pigmentation.