E.L.F. Cosmetics, Studio, Angled Eyeliner Brush

woow

Posted by AndreeaC on Aug 05, 2014

I've searched for a very long time for a good eyeliner brush. I use it to apply my eyeliner gel. The line is just perfect thanks to this brush. I just love it.

Not bad

Posted by 5238389729782744403 on Aug 10, 2014

The brush has a good shape, but somehow not really comfortable for me to use. But maybe it is only my personal preference. I just used to another shape of brushes which make job better for me.

Handy brush!

Posted by thepurplepixi on Aug 18, 2014

Apply eyeliner with ease. The angled tip is great for sharp and precise lines. And for those who aren't blessed with a steady hand this is a godsend. Great value for the price :) love iherbs fast shipping

if you're not regular ..

Posted by 4683873198458278249 on Aug 27, 2014

It could be very uncomfortable and strange but when you get used to it .. it is a very good brush very helpful and very precise !

Does the job :)

Posted by 4829505604927791417 on Jul 19, 2014

I have only used a couple times but I find the angle to be very helpful, it makes applying eyeliner very easy and so far has been very easy to make both eyes similar which I normall am not good at