Very good

Posted by kumintttt on Aug 04, 2015

the color is too shine

Mixed feelings!

Posted by 5321573799482809831 on Jun 28, 2015

I have nothing good to say about the "tame" side of this product. 1. The colour discrepancy between what you see and what you get is FAR by a MILE. 2. The product is NOT matte. It reflects strong shimmer specs instead. 3. The colour pay-off, if you can call it that, is a JOKE. Barely any colour clings to your brows, just chunks of glitters that doesn't even stay put. It's clumpy and sticky. I could go on. However, the "treat" side, which I had no expectations for, worked wonders! My brow hairs appear fuller and stronger! I'm able to use it before make-up, and after to tame the little hairs and bring them forward. Repurchased TWICE for the treatment end.

No me convence

Posted by INMA24 on Jun 01, 2015

Esperaba mucho más de este producto. La verdad es que no me convence nada. Tenía ganas de probar un fijador de cejas que aportara un poco de color pero no he notado gran cambio. Si fija y aporta un ligero tono pero no termino de cogerle el punto. El cepillo me resulta muy gordo para su función. No repetiré. Reedito: Decididamente no lo recomiendo siempre que lo uso me pican las cejas. Lo voy a tirar.

Love it so much

Posted by 5736875827686647253 on Jun 01, 2015

I use it everyday! it's not too dark or too light. I use tame first and treat final to seal all! I love it. I'm thinking of to buy dark or deep!

so so

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Apr 26, 2015

The color is ok - light warm brown/beige. Not red! has golden shimmer, not much. but the brush is big for me and not comfortable to use. I wish it to be smaller and more precise. will not buy again.

It's ok

Posted by Edith27 on Apr 21, 2015

Okay. I've had better, but considering its price, it does a good job. The color is not really light, but for me it's okay (I have strawberry blonde hair and freckles).

The light color is not light enough

Posted by 5273492987893429582 on Nov 17, 2014

Applying this product is easy and helps achieve a more finished eyebrow look, but unfortunately, after trying this on my blond eyebrows it seems that the light/clear tone is much too dark to fit them (and is generally not a light shade at all).

I like it...

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Sep 29, 2014

I use this to achieve a more finished look. I feel like my eyebrows are becoming fuller, which I have needed.

A bit dark

Posted by 5447743868156403080 on Sep 01, 2014

Even the light colour comes out dark & clumpy

Will not buy it again.