A bit dark

Posted by 5447743868156403080 on Sep 01, 2014

Even the light colour comes out dark & clumpy

Just ok

Posted by 4986344709274523874 on Aug 04, 2014

Nothing special about this product, would only use to just slightly tame your eyebrows AFTER using a pencil. I didnt like the treatment at all. It also feels quite heavy when wearing this product.

I like it...

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Sep 29, 2014

I use this to achieve a more finished look. I feel like my eyebrows are becoming fuller, which I have needed.

The light color is not light enough

Posted by 5273492987893429582 on Nov 17, 2014

Applying this product is easy and helps achieve a more finished eyebrow look, but unfortunately, after trying this on my blond eyebrows it seems that the light/clear tone is much too dark to fit them (and is generally not a light shade at all).

Love it so much

Posted by 5736875827686647253 on Jun 01, 2015

I use it everyday! it's not too dark or too light. I use tame first and treat final to seal all! I love it. I'm thinking of to buy dark or deep!

Very good

Posted by kumintttt on Aug 04, 2015

the color is too shine

quite good

Posted by 4620892308454515127 on May 23, 2016

I used this a lot, looks good on brows but a bit dark for me.

It's ok

Posted by Edith27 on Apr 21, 2015

Okay. I've had better, but considering its price, it does a good job. The color is not really light, but for me it's okay (I have strawberry blonde hair and freckles).

so so

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Apr 26, 2015

The color is ok - light warm brown/beige. Not red! has golden shimmer, not much. but the brush is big for me and not comfortable to use. I wish it to be smaller and more precise. will not buy again.

No me convence

Posted by INMA24 on Jun 01, 2015

Esperaba mucho más de este producto. La verdad es que no me convence nada. Tenía ganas de probar un fijador de cejas que aportara un poco de color pero no he notado gran cambio. Si fija y aporta un ligero tono pero no termino de cogerle el punto. El cepillo me resulta muy gordo para su función. No repetiré. Reedito: Decididamente no lo recomiendo siempre que lo uso me pican las cejas. Lo voy a tirar.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »