AMAZING!

Posted by 5124964295543148493 on Jan 13, 2014

The smell is divine! smells like vanilla caramel! and even though i should be but it tastes so good so moisturizing! and a really good lip scrub definitely going to stock up on my next order love! love ! love!

amazing

Posted by 5160795293848969373 on Nov 23, 2014

I tend to get ready dry lips after applying lipstick. For a while I had to have a few days between lipstick days but now it's not necessary! Every 2-3 days I exfoliate and it's like a miracle-no dryness no nothing. I love this product

Works well &I smells yummy

Posted by 5319433655963204449 on Jul 26, 2014

At first this scrub seemed more like a balm (which I didn't mind) and it actually moisturized and I was able to keep it on my lips as it added a little bit of sheen. Once I used this a few times, the scrubby beads worked their way onto my lips and they exfoliated my lips nicely. The scent is yummy and even tastes a little sweet. I have never seen this exfoliator balm by E.L.F anywhere else that offers the brand but this was so inexpensive and works well that I would re-order.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2928529 on Mar 25, 2014

Everything is perfect: the design (it's a black heavy box), the odour (light chocolate), the taste (sweet) and the action: it gently exfoliates the dead cells from the lips leaving them soft and moisturized.

great!

Posted by nora55 on Nov 22, 2014

i love this exfoliator. it's super easy to use, tastes really great and leaves my lips really smooth and soft. after using it, i apply some thick lip balm and my lips look perfect afterwards.

I love it!

Posted by 5267849515143580061 on Dec 09, 2014

I had been looking for a good lip exfoliator for so long until i bought this. It's the only one i found in a lipstick way, all the other ones needed to use your finger.. and it wasn't the best way to use it. This one is perferct, it's comfortable and it really works! It lets my lips very soft and perfect. I use it every night before my night lip balm.

Adorable

Posted by moonflower on Nov 25, 2014

I liked elf exfoliator! The taste is so good, so delicious! It moistures the lips and exfoliates very gently. Right after the application my lips become of the natural rose color. I am very happy that I've purchased the product and would definately order again!

WOW

Posted by 5411342772092484987 on Dec 16, 2014

Very pleasant on the lips, extremely yummy. not to abrasive. leaves the lips smooth. perfect!

Fantastic item

Posted by 5546441819391830451 on Feb 04, 2014

Good price

The best I've ever tried

Posted by 5000349873374753209 on May 07, 2016

This lip exfoliator is a must. I have tried a bunch of different lip scrubs and fancy exfoliators; this one beats them all. You really can't go wrong, especially at this price. I use it everyday, followed by a balm or a lip oil and my lips are never chapped or dry anymore. It is usually out of stock because it is quite popular- it's that good. So when you see it, grab one or two!