E.L.F. Cosmetics, Studio, Little Black Beauty Book, Warm Edition, 48 Piece Kit, 1.1 oz (31.2 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

You get what you pay for

Posted by A1725-6887 From Australia on Jul 14, 2013

I ordered this 'beauty book' only because I wanted to have a decent palette of eyeshadows which would be handy to use and suit my complexion. Well, I achieved the latter, but as for the quality of these... No. About three to four hours - and here comes the oily mess on the eyelids. Won't use it any longer.

Little Black Beauty Book

Posted by 5360680377741273962 on Oct 27, 2013

This photo I believe does not fairly show the product the eyeshadow palette is very small about the length of my hand. The colours are very pigmented however they do not stay on all day but this is a general thing that happens with most eyeshadows. The colours are very small although I do like all of them and enjoy the mixture of shimmer and matte eyeshadows. Overall I gave this 3 stars as I expected the palette to be a lot larger however what I did receive is worth $5

nice little book :-)

Posted by 5533590887835780212 on Jul 12, 2013

for the price I find it very good. nice colors and I can recomend it.

good

Posted by 5490949527570536054 on Jan 01, 2014

compact and small kit but having a lot of colors....Beyond description...Just try and you'll know it.

recommend it

Posted by 4926025863075470808 on Jan 07, 2014

very good for everyday ; good colors good pigmented low price !

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »