Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Studio, Little Black Beauty Book, Warm Edition, 48 Piece Kit, 1.1 oz (31.2 g)

You get what you pay for

Posted by A1725-6887 on Jul 14, 2013

I ordered this 'beauty book' only because I wanted to have a decent palette of eyeshadows which would be handy to use and suit my complexion. Well, I achieved the latter, but as for the quality of these... No. About three to four hours - and here comes the oily mess on the eyelids. Won't use it any longer.

Little Black Beauty Book

Posted by 5360680377741273962 on Oct 27, 2013

This photo I believe does not fairly show the product the eyeshadow palette is very small about the length of my hand. The colours are very pigmented however they do not stay on all day but this is a general thing that happens with most eyeshadows. The colours are very small although I do like all of them and enjoy the mixture of shimmer and matte eyeshadows. Overall I gave this 3 stars as I expected the palette to be a lot larger however what I did receive is worth $5

nice little book :-)

Posted by 5533590887835780212 on Jul 12, 2013

for the price I find it very good. nice colors and I can recomend it.

Great value, long lasting

Posted by Umbridge on Apr 13, 2014

I had low expectations for this makeup, given some of the reviews, but I have been really pleased with this little book of shadows. I know some people say that it doesn't last long, but I have found that it never wears off for me, whether I wear eyeshadow primer or not. You can't beat the price, and the colours are very versatile, with a few bright ones sprinkled in. Although many of the colours are similar to each other, this is exactly the sort of thing I was looking for to wear to work. Great value for money.

Disappointing

Posted by 5719440760214590466 on Mar 11, 2014

The colors are very powdery, there is not a lot of variation, and not all are pigmented. There are not enough matte colors.