Posted by 5516743428933087013 on Jul 13, 2013

I loved this brush before, but ELF changed it and I honestly don't understand why. I originally ordered this brush from their site, but it was a lot smaller than the ones I ordered before. It looked like a travel version. I contacted them and told them about the issue, but they said they were improving the product so it would shed less and be better quality... The brush shed like crazy ( and I never had that problem with the ones I ordered before the "improved" one ), the water is grey when I'm washing it ( and this happens every time I wash it,not just the first time ), it is smaller and not as dense as the old one. When I saw Iherb had them, I ordered from here hoping that it was some kind of defect brush that ELF sent me, but I got another little sheding small brush and I'm totally frustrated 'cause I loved this brush for powder and foundation, even more than the Sigma F80. As far as Iherb, I got my order soooo fast and love them...i look forward ordering some more :)

INMEJORABLE RELACION CALIDAD-PRECIO

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Me ha gustado mucho, es súper barata y deja un acabado perfecto en la piel. Va mucho mejor en productos líquidos que productos en polvo, aunque se puede usar indistintamente en ambos. Compre 3, 2 de ellas fueron para regalar y sus destinatarias están encantadas. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Definitely Must Have (I LOVE This Brush)

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013

This brush is a great alternative to both Sigma, Sedona Lace and MAC Flat Top Kabuki Brushes and I could go as far as saying that this is my favourite make up brush of all time; this is perfect for buffing in foundation and would say that this would be the only brush you'd need for creating a great base. The great thing about this brush is the price. Like I said, this brush is a must have and if you are going to purchase anything from this site (makeup wise) this would be it :)

Awesome!

Posted by arya22 on Sep 16, 2013

Awesome! Great brush for powder, but if you want you can also apply both powder and liquid foundation. It's soft on skin and doesn't shed at all.

Great

Posted by 5050364181372691455 on Sep 24, 2013

Good brush for powder foundations. My order arrived in 6 days to Spain. I love iHerb effectiveness. Is the second time i repeat and will continuing repeating.