| English
| USD ($)

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Studio, Powder Brush, 1 Brush

Posted by 5516743428933087013 on Jul 13, 2013

I loved this brush before, but ELF changed it and I honestly don't understand why. I originally ordered this brush from their site, but it was a lot smaller than the ones I ordered before. It looked like a travel version. I contacted them and told them about the issue, but they said they were improving the product so it would shed less and be better quality... The brush shed like crazy ( and I never had that problem with the ones I ordered before the "improved" one ), the water is grey when I'm washing it ( and this happens every time I wash it,not just the first time ), it is smaller and not as dense as the old one. When I saw Iherb had them, I ordered from here hoping that it was some kind of defect brush that ELF sent me, but I got another little sheding small brush and I'm totally frustrated 'cause I loved this brush for powder and foundation, even more than the Sigma F80. As far as Iherb, I got my order soooo fast and love them...i look forward ordering some more :)

Definitely Must Have (I LOVE This Brush)

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013

This brush is a great alternative to both Sigma, Sedona Lace and MAC Flat Top Kabuki Brushes and I could go as far as saying that this is my favourite make up brush of all time; this is perfect for buffing in foundation and would say that this would be the only brush you'd need for creating a great base. The great thing about this brush is the price. Like I said, this brush is a must have and if you are going to purchase anything from this site (makeup wise) this would be it :)

INMEJORABLE RELACION CALIDAD-PRECIO

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Me ha gustado mucho, es súper barata y deja un acabado perfecto en la piel. Va mucho mejor en productos líquidos que productos en polvo, aunque se puede usar indistintamente en ambos. Compre 3, 2 de ellas fueron para regalar y sus destinatarias están encantadas. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Great

Posted by 5050364181372691455 on Sep 24, 2013

Good brush for powder foundations. My order arrived in 6 days to Spain. I love iHerb effectiveness. Is the second time i repeat and will continuing repeating.

Elf is great.

Posted by 4740819023558412592 on Nov 13, 2013

So cheap and works great! I use it for powder, and I love that it doesn't shred.