EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$3.00

$3.01

Savings of: $0.01 (0% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

Hmmmmm..... no.

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Dec 12, 2013

I just didn't like it... It's not dense enough for applying foundation or creamy products with, and for the dry products- it's not so great either. I love a lot of the elf studio brushes, but not this one, sorry. המברשת עשויה סיבי טקלון סינטטיים, והיא מיועדת להנחת מוצרים יבשים ורטובים כאחד. אמורים להשתמש בה עם מייקאפים נוזליים, סמקים קרמיים, וגם עם פודרות, סמקים רגילים, ברונזרים, היילייטרים וכו'... לטעמי המברשת לא מספיק דחוסה, מה שגורם לה להיות "חלשה", ולכן, לדעתי, היא לא מתאימה כל כך להנחת מייקאפ או סומק קרמי. בעבודה עם מוצרים יבשים היא בסדר, אבל לא מעבר

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Totally useless to me

Posted by 4869073439085798852 on Dec 24, 2013

I ordered a bunch of brushes from iherb and this is THE brush that went straight in the rubbish bin!there is no comparison between this brush and othe brands iherb stocks.It's not a huge loss on my part but what a disappointment...Don't bother!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Very sparse brush!

Posted by 4943679973792810226 on Dec 26, 2013

Not a good brush! Save this $3 to get a good brush instead! It gets the job done but doesn't do it as well as my everyday minerals brush. For the everyday minerals brush, I could finish my application in about 1minute, I took about 5mins for this just because the bristles were too little. Bad quality! Threw it away after my first use.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Poor quality brush

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Mar 22, 2014

This brush comme at home and i saw that they don't glue very well the handle...a ha ha ha what i'm thinking when i boutgt this chip brush.Very poor quality.Don't loose your money for those brushes!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Ruim

Posted by 5094063118985882308 on Jul 29, 2014

Bem ruim, áspero, duro e fica soltando fios.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

bof

Posted by 4899706412161722001 on Sep 30, 2014

le pinceaux perd ses poils pas satisfaite

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Hmmmn

Posted by 5411671323823902019 on Nov 02, 2014

I've tried most of the Elf Brushes but this is just too long for a foundation brush. Maybe I'll find another use for it other than for my liquid foundation.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Bit of a let down

Posted by 5061519415311163161 on Nov 02, 2014

i wasn't happy with this brush at all, it un usable as a foundation applying brush and the bristles are cheap.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

no es para mi

Posted by 5126796372824369340 on Nov 17, 2014

No me gusto nada. Tiene como unos pleitos mas largos al final y no me apaño con la base de maquillaje.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

I did not like, the hairs of the brush came out easily and feel on the skin is slightly rough and not smooth

Posted by 4742033505502296738 on Dec 22, 2014

I did not like, the hairs of the brush came out easily and feel on the skin is slightly rough and not smooth

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 17 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »