I Love This Brush For Daily Work Make Up

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013

I have been using this brush more often than I had expected, it's great for use with foundation and BB creams which gives a great natural finish (by that I mean more of a sheer finish). I have been picking this brush up more often than the Flat Top Powder Brush and find that this brush works great for creating a natural application of foundation compared to an application of foundation that is quite thick/cakey looking. I would definitely recommend this brush especially as its only $2.99 and is a good chance to try out a duo-fiber brush if you haven't done so already (another stippling brush available on iHerb is the Real Techniques Stippling Brush which is great also).

IMPRESIONADA.

Posted by 4681737853033212186 on Feb 28, 2014

COMPRÉ ESTA BROCHA SIN MUCHAS EXPECTATIVAS EN ELLA Y ME HA SORPRENDIDO, ME ENCANTA PARA LA BASE DE MAQUILLAJE SUPERANDO INCLUSO A OTRAS BROCHAS DE RENOMBRADA FAMA, PARA LOS COLORETES MUY PIGMENTADOS ES ESTUPENDA Y PARA LOS QUE SON EN CREMA MÁS DE LO MISMO. SIN DUDA EN MI PRÓXIMO PEDIDO DE ESTA PÁGINA COMPRARÉ OTRA DE ÉSTAS.

Awesome cheap brush

Posted by 5038539251896049381 on Feb 11, 2014

Fantastic brush, very soft and no shedding after a few weeks use.

RECOMMEND!!!

Posted by PARadiMODI on Mar 01, 2016

LOVE THIS BRUSH! It does everything for you! You don't even have to know what you're doing :D Really soft! Recommend dearly!

love it

Posted by 5725962015727179554 on Apr 12, 2016

I usually use it for cream blushes

Very good!

Posted by matsir on May 02, 2016

Really useful brush! I use it for everything (except eyes of course!)

GOOD!

Posted by 5727630734458522917 on Sep 09, 2016

I like that it's not too dense and soft to apply bronzer and blushes that are too pigmented. Nice thin airbrushed look.

Good for blush

Posted by sahooora on Oct 11, 2016

I bought this I thinking it was the small stippling brush yet I discovered it's not. But still it's a good brush that wont break the bank. Love elf brushes and I'm using this one to upply powder blush and sometimes powder bronzer and it works well. أحب ريش إلف وهذا واحد منهم. استخدمه للبلشر وخاصة اللي فيهم بيغمنت عالي يعطيني تحكم في شدة اللون على الخدود وبيعطي مظهر لطيف

Love it!!

Posted by 4683844517293148629 on Mar 19, 2014

Love the brush! The holder fell apart and I had to glue it back on.

Very helpful!

Posted by 5684484393491841184 on Mar 25, 2014

I used it to apply my heavy make up and it makes it seem very light in my face!