Bad

Posted by mimmii on Nov 05, 2015

I dont't know what to do with this one. Bristles are too long, brush is not dense enough. You can find better brushes. Незнаю что делать с этой кистью. Толко от нее нету- ворсинок мало. Можно найти кисти получше.

Quite disappointed

Posted by 5687275327687315168 on Apr 17, 2016

Because this was recommended by kathleenlights and the reviews were quite good, I decided to buy this elf stipple brush before my rt one. Although it was okay for the first two uses, after that it became hard to use and the hairs wouldn't separate, despite washing and drying it with my brush cleanser which I love using for all my other brushes. Because of this, I wasn't able to use it that much and am quite disappointed with the result. Wouldn't repurchase.

not wowed

Posted by kappture on May 03, 2016

first stipple brush -- not sure how the "unique two layer bristle design" picks up two layers of product as claimed.

not sure for this

Posted by 4684511229438256657 on Oct 17, 2016

I'm not sure what this brush is for........

okey

Posted by 5631347201631715669 on Oct 18, 2016

This brush makes my foundation streaky and does not give good coverage. If I want less and more natural look for the day, I can use this one:)

Too loose, got rid of it.

Posted by 4710207740083985406 on Nov 29, 2016

I just didn't like the application.

Okay brush

Posted by 5354585958287398565 on Jun 25, 2013

This brush is good, but not amazing. For a first time makeup user and for young teenagers I would suggest this brush for getting used to how to use Stippling Brushes and the fact that it is cheap.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »