Great Value

Posted by 5619254370617500102 on Apr 28, 2014

Great value, ELF delivers.

Gave this a 3 because

Posted by 4730972964806907549 on May 06, 2014

I bought it to use with liquid foundation and it IS NOT good for that. It doesn't have dense enough bristles like most stipple dual fibre ones. I don't really have a use for it now but it is a nicely made brush and very soft.

no esta mal

Posted by 5100051100634643961 on May 16, 2014

Esta bien no ha perdido ningún pelo pero me esperaba que tuviera mas pelo...

So-so

Posted by scatterbrained on May 19, 2014

I expected this brush to be more dense. It is not useful to put foundation.

Not too bad for the price.

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on May 21, 2014

If only the bristles can be more dense, then this would be prefect! Not too bad for beginner but not something that I will reach for if I have other brushes - too much effort needed to achieve the air-brush look with this brush. This would be great of beginners in make up but if you have other brushes and looking for a good stippling brush, I think you are better of with Real Techniques or Bdellium.

Bon pinceau ! Good brush !

Posted by 5700516583640680925 on May 26, 2014

Je l'utilise pour mon fond de teint creme et mon blush poudre . Il fait bien le job . Cependant , il gagnerait à être un peu plus dense et rigide (il "s'écrase contre la peau") . Mais bon pour le prix on ne va pas chipoter . I use it for my cream foundation and my powder blush . It gives me a natural-looking result although I'd prefer a stiffer and denser brush . Taking account of the price I'd say it's a good brush .

Not bad

Posted by 4640020015843580643 on Jun 05, 2014

Just purchased this because it was cheap, it's good to use when you don't want to dirty or wreck your better brushes I guess.

Buena, pero no maravillosa...

Posted by NadiaVerah on Jul 28, 2014

Cuando la recibí mi desencanto un poco pues la imaginaba un poco más "consistente"; sin embargo, la compre para usarla con rubores en crema y me esta funcionando bien, coge bien el producto y lo difumina bastante bien en el pomulo. No se le ha caído ningún pelo hasta ahora. Para el precio que tiene me parece un buen producto, pero sigo deseando una mofeta con un poco más de pelo.

Not too fussed

Posted by 5384069529333112114 on Sep 22, 2014

I'm a Kabuki and sponge lover but thought I should venture into Stippling. Not a fan! The white bristles are tougher than I imagined, which irritated my skin when using it. All the black bristles stop at the same length which makes the black part very flat. I found stippling with the white was not good enough so I had to use the brush a bit harder on my skin. The length between the white and black is too great, I felt like I was painting my face with the white bristles just trying to get to the black.

Not bad

Posted by Dielfe on Sep 23, 2014

I got this brush to apply my cream or liquid foundation. On the pros, I'm happy with the fact that it's really soft and even though it's not a high-end tool it doesn't have an annoying smell and it doesn't feel cheap, neither on the face nor on the touch. Application of the foundation is rather good, it's not the best brush I have used but it does what its supposed to do. What I didn't like is the fact that it's not dense, I'd like it to have a bit more "rich" bristle. Good for beginners :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »