Nice setting powder

Posted by Vasiliki on Apr 03, 2014

I received it and used it yesterday and here are my comments so far: +The package is slim and the mirror is quite big +It does leave your skin matte and stays that way for about 4 hours +It has a nice discreet smell -It's much smaller than expected, but after all you just use it in oily parts such as nose, forehead or chin so I guess it goes a long way... For its price, it's a really good purchase

Really Nice item :-)

Posted by kumintttt on Sep 24, 2013

It's work and nice color & texture.

Brilliant.

Posted by 4702903026970058616 on May 11, 2014

I apply this with a powder brush instead of the little sponge supplied, but have kept the sponge for convenient packing in my handbag. Applies well, is translucent as the title says so offers no coverage at all meaning it's very natural looking. Works well as a mattifying product and is a bargain price!

It's an okay product.

Posted by 5671870959561200857 on Oct 20, 2013

At first when you apply it, the powder makes your face rather white. Then I guess it settles cause it starts looking more translucent. The applicator pad thing smells funny and I don't like how it applies the powder. A fan brush would probably apply this powder best.

6/10, decent for the price but I will be trying other products

Posted by obscure on Apr 17, 2014

I've been using this to set my liquid foundation, it does matify quite well. I prefer to apply this product with a makeup brush and not the sponge provided. I find (and I'm not sure if it's because I'm using too much product) that it can leave my makeup looking a bit cakey, and that was especially so when I was using the sponge to apply. As far as staying power, I take it with me to touch up, but with my foundation and skin type I do tend to be oily so if you have drier skin, it may not wear off as soon. It isn't totally translucent and does ghost me out a little bit. If you have quite fair skin it would probably be fine, I have a olive complexion and in summer I tan to a medium/dark colour. I'd recommend using a this product before your bronzer.

Must have!

Posted by 5636802145548733553 on Apr 03, 2014

OMG I don't know how I lived without this stuff! Perfect finishing powder to make your face look amazing!

Excellent

Posted by 4657890671990553407 on Jun 28, 2014

Love this have purchased three times now :) mattifies brilliantly, lasts about 10 hours. Applicator goes in the bin though

Powder is fine, not a fan of the applicator

Posted by 5751081746531537458 on Jul 25, 2014

The powder is a bit lighter than my face, but seems to have a decent matte effect as it says in the description. The applicator is a bit useless in my opinion, but since I use a brush it didn't bother me much. It's quite a small pan, ideal to carry in your purse for touch-ups. Can get quite "caky" if you apply too much and hence the 4 star rating.

ELF matifying powder

Posted by 5176008013899572815 on Dec 04, 2013

Great for taking in the handbag, covers all shines.

Ok

Posted by 5676437183069378030 on Jan 14, 2016

I think this product is ok in terms of its mattifying properties. However it is not translucent - it is very pink toned, so looks very weird on my pale, yellowish skin.