It's an okay product.

Posted by 5671870959561200857 on Oct 20, 2013

At first when you apply it, the powder makes your face rather white. Then I guess it settles cause it starts looking more translucent. The applicator pad thing smells funny and I don't like how it applies the powder. A fan brush would probably apply this powder best.

6/10, decent for the price but I will be trying other products

Posted by obscure on Apr 17, 2014

I've been using this to set my liquid foundation, it does matify quite well. I prefer to apply this product with a makeup brush and not the sponge provided. I find (and I'm not sure if it's because I'm using too much product) that it can leave my makeup looking a bit cakey, and that was especially so when I was using the sponge to apply. As far as staying power, I take it with me to touch up, but with my foundation and skin type I do tend to be oily so if you have drier skin, it may not wear off as soon. It isn't totally translucent and does ghost me out a little bit. If you have quite fair skin it would probably be fine, I have a olive complexion and in summer I tan to a medium/dark colour. I'd recommend using a this product before your bronzer.

Ok

Posted by 5676437183069378030 on Jan 14, 2016

I think this product is ok in terms of its mattifying properties. However it is not translucent - it is very pink toned, so looks very weird on my pale, yellowish skin.

Nice packaging, but too little product

Posted by 5152252766581235533 on Mar 05, 2015

The sponge is completely useless and it takes space in the packaging instead if the powder. Overall, the powder is OK, nothing special but I won't be repurchasing it again.

meh

Posted by 5189052797297412845 on Jul 11, 2015

Maybe I haven't used this enough, but it isn't translucent and I don't feel like worrying about it making my face orange, so I didn't use it much.

Okay

Posted by 5581699430416658862 on Aug 31, 2015

It is a good powder, matifying.But it isn't translucent.

No matifican mucho....

Posted by 5533645058515123116 on Nov 23, 2014

Estan bien pero no tienen demasiado efecto matificador, la proxima vez probare otra marca

ok

Posted by 4715869769198496142 on Nov 15, 2013

moderate powder, nothing special and the box seems a lot bigger than the amount of product

Poor Quality