Wow; Amazing!

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Aug 03, 2013

Super pigmented shades and there are so many colours to choose from you won't need to buy another neutral palette after this. I love that there are blacks and greys in this palette too. A must purchase and would highly recommend as gifts for friends and family!

Good product

Posted by 5044685762355000046 on Apr 26, 2013

rather good quality and not expensive! I like it!

Amazing!

Posted by 5042166885373348354 on May 12, 2014

All such beautiful pigmented colours! deffo not one of those pallets you would only use half or a few colours in! Love love love <3 and love the price tag even more!!

Love This Palette !

Posted by jessiew on May 02, 2014

Very pigmented colours, some are similar but for the price I didn't mind. Little bit of fall-out but when used with a eye shadow primer or a little cream eye shadow as a base this palette works great. Perfect neutral palette, love ELF products I highly recommend this eye shadow.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by 5369314556039772898 on Nov 12, 2013

I was really surprised that the colors were so neat!144 colors! Although some colors are similar, I like it!

Must have

Posted by 5447743868156403080 on Sep 11, 2014

Must have! So pigmented and this baby is huge!

So impressed!

Posted by 5381764427107720744 on Sep 24, 2014

When I bought this palette, I had average expectations due to the price and the fact that palettes of this size usually compromise on the quality of the eyeshadow. However, this was so pigmented and every colour so far has just blown me away. It's super wearable and one could have a million different eye looks through this super cheap, great quality palette. The only downside to this palette is it's size which makes it difficult to be transported. Other wise, I'm in love!

Love to deal with iherb in future thanx

Posted by 4697729560943362293 on Dec 11, 2014

This product is awesome

Great as a gift...

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jan 31, 2015

I got this as a gift for my mother's birthday and she sent me a random text saying she absolutely loves it. Although there are other eye shadows more natural than this, this still gets 5 stars from me for the price. Also the package arrived without any damage in my case.

Very happy with my order

Posted by 5505023866542694014 on Feb 11, 2015

The ordering process was great and the product arrived quickly with excellent quality. The product was in great shape and I loved the prompt service.. Definitely will order again soon!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »