Ni fu ni fa.

Posted by RocioLullaby on May 06, 2014

El tubito del corrector venía roto, como despegado, y se sale siempre. El corrector no es muy cubriente y el iluminador creo que ilumina más bien poco.

Not so good

Posted by underfundig on Jan 01, 2014

I use this mainly for dark circles around my eyes. It gives medium coverage, but doesn't look super nice when I put foundation powder over it and it settles a bit in the creases. Also it seems to make the skin dry.

Disappointing

Posted by 4883473647869203297 on Apr 19, 2014

The concealer was average and had a light coverage but I have very dark circles so it was not for me. The highlighter however was really bad, it was shimmery and I personally don't like shimmery products on the face

pas couvrant

Posted by 5350382038538872132 on Nov 20, 2014

Le coté blanc est bien mais le reste est pas terrible!

Aras

Posted by 4951833795939813221 on Oct 13, 2016

I purchased this for under eye circle but the coverage was weak 😥, So now I put it in the refrigerator and in every morning I apply them under my eye to refresh them instead of throwing it

Didn't do much for me

Posted by 4865809537380647731 on Dec 01, 2016

Bought this for undereye and I like the consistency, colour of the brown portion, the fact that this has no scent, and the amount of product is generous. Unfortunately it didn't help with minor undereye darkening or fine lines. Havent figured out where to use the matte white portion for best effect yet.

For a friend