hard to use

Posted by 5468313810381539908 on Mar 03, 2014

its very small and not comfortable. the powder is very thin and good but i am not impressed.

High Definition Setting Powder

Posted by 5617714736843781602 on Mar 26, 2014

I was really hoping this would help with my dark under eye circles, but even when being mixed with concealer, it's really not showing any improvement. Probably not buying this again in the future, however I do adore a majority of other ELF products.

:( glitter

Posted by Lithari on Oct 31, 2014

I should have read more about it, it has glitter in it. Not fond of it.

should have gotten bigger one

Posted by 5521114442743157447 on Sep 15, 2016

very cheap good quality i like it very much but i should have choosen bigger one this is very small like a free sample. but well i wanted to just try out so im happy.

A bit messy to use

Posted by 5394336967872048942 on Oct 03, 2016

Colour pick-up takes a while to master. Product does not appear to do much for my (slightly) dark eye circles.

Not overly glittery

Posted by 4865809537380647731 on Dec 01, 2016

I gave this a whirl as I can't find anywhere to buy RCMA or Laura Mercier powder for a reasonable price in NZ, and the price is so low. The size is tiny, have just been trialling undereye baking. It works but I haven't been blown away yet, could just need to hone my skills though. I wonder if the amount of glitter varies because some reviews say it's too much and others say it's fine. I don't find it shimmery at all under the eye.

surprisingly teeny size

Posted by 4984347355768974788 on Dec 02, 2016

this is an OK product and my very first setting powder ever. i guess i need to get used to using it to know the right amount to apply. i should've bought the bigger size

Pretty fine

Posted by 5372732214710696690 on Dec 02, 2016

Really ok undereye powder. The only thing that I don`t like is the dryness that this powder leaves.

Too much glitter

Posted by Stephy on Nov 26, 2014

However it does work very well for setting under eye concealer and foundation.

It's ok

Posted by 5416856587842119521 on Dec 14, 2014

It's ok not the best, I do love how it comes with it's own brush. I find the powder makes my undereye wrinkles/lines look worse and sinks into it sometimes, just be careful when opening it goes everywhere!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »