hard to use

Posted by 5468313810381539908 on Mar 03, 2014

its very small and not comfortable. the powder is very thin and good but i am not impressed.

High Definition Setting Powder

Posted by 5617714736843781602 on Mar 26, 2014

I was really hoping this would help with my dark under eye circles, but even when being mixed with concealer, it's really not showing any improvement. Probably not buying this again in the future, however I do adore a majority of other ELF products.

shimmery

Posted by 5026472414097207408 on Apr 03, 2014

this is an unnecessary step in my makeup routine, but when I can be bothered it does work well.

ok

Posted by 5394979790467509763 on Apr 21, 2014

you may like it if u just want a bit sparkle undereye.

Ok

Posted by mitzi-c on Apr 22, 2014

I usually have a few layers of make up on, so I put this HD powder right below my final layer of face powder. It does somewhat deflect light in a way that hides the undereye circles, but it is shimmery and has micro glitter. It is also sheer, not meant to fully cover any dark eye rings by itself. So if you want to use this, you need to use it with other products. I guess it works best for people with not so much under eye circles to cover. I don't think it would do well for you if you have eye bags, may just highlight the problem more.

Shaaanxo swears by this

Posted by 4740819023558412592 on Apr 29, 2014

Shaaanxo swears by this under eye setting powder, however I don't really notice anything special about this. Very very light, not cakes at all. And very cheap.

Super light

Posted by AdrieC on May 08, 2014

Quite fine and soft under the eye, stops creasing although the glitter is a little off putting.

Setting powder

Posted by 4735711869740472444 on May 27, 2014

Love this product, however found the brush a bit too small so used one of my own. apart for that like it alot.

Pretty good value

Posted by 5022167621920827368 on Jun 19, 2014

Nicely thin and sheer and doesn't feel cakey upon application. However the glitters in it seem a bit strange for my liking and almost appear in a sort of speckled way rather than having a smooth, sheer, finish. Might look better with a different method of application though? Not sure (I used the brush provided) Personally, I find that the whiteness looks pretty bad on top of my dark circles particularly when this product is worn alone so I would always wear this on top of concealer as it does help to set any product underneath very well.

OK

Posted by 5764098953253340658 on Jun 24, 2014

Pretty good thing but not very necessary. It works good but I don't want so much things under my eye and it looks sometimes like I have wrinkles under my eyes. :D

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »