Best

Posted by 5320247910840172422 on Apr 30, 2014

Really good

Must have

Posted by 5540362849916106117 on May 26, 2014

This is my second time purchasing this under eye setting powder. It is perfect in setting the concealer under my eyes and helping them not to crease. I use it every time I wear makeup. It is a translucent/white powder that helps to highlight areas like under the eyes and set them. I was so suprised how well this worked!(the brush it comes with isn't any good imo, but the real techniques setting brush is perfect for this)

Love it!

Posted by 5569932734318075401 on Jun 23, 2014

Great product, I just wish it came in a bigger container. This sets my concealer perfectly and give me a nice finish with the slightly glittery finish (which doesn't look like you've been crafting, it's very subtle)

THIS. IS. GOD

Posted by 5409927074234679893 on Jun 26, 2014

This isn't my first time trying this product but I fell back in love with it as soon as it arrived! My concealer never creases with this pot of gold here, and it provides extra coverage and highlighting, PERFECT for people with dark undereye circles. I even put some where I've highlighted to set it all down as I put my powder under foundation. Only thing to be weary of is the bits of glitter in the pot when you first open it, it won't show up on your face so don't get worried if/when you see them. Packaging is simple enough but don't throw away the little lid on top or it will go everywhere. I will buy this forever!

amazing

Posted by 5061464414911097129 on Aug 27, 2014

great little product east to use and amazing!!!!

Seal your undereye concealer!

Posted by 5178699759296429916 on Sep 30, 2015

Packaging: professional, chic and very small (you can even fit it in your pocket). If it would be bigger, it would be even better. Price: for this good of a product, the price is very very cheap. Product: works for all skin tones of course, does not crease and makes your concealer/foundation stay in place for at least a couple of hours (haven't tried for a whole day yet). A small brush comes with the powder, it's alright and I have no problem using it; however I prefer using this powder with a sponge (Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge (especially its pointy tip)).

Great for Baking!

Posted by 5027030625555261476 on Nov 16, 2015

I am sure that no one just thought I used this for baking pastries. As a makeup junkie I love using the baking method. This powder makes it extra easy! it doesn't cake up my concealer and leaves it super smooth afterwards. It doesn't make me look like ghost. Also, It can't cover severe dark circles like mine on its own. (obviously you need a corrector and concealer) So I'm not sure with the other reviewers who said it covers them. All in all I would recommend this product. 4 stars only because: I don't like the packaging. I would love to have a bigger pot. The brush is useless. I'm not yet sure how it is on hot weather. (currently fall-winter) I will update soon since I'm going to The Philippines this December.

Love it

Posted by 5127226940951550207 on Jun 06, 2015

I'm a pro makeup artist and I love this under eye powder.

Decent

Posted by 5537613630807382268 on Jan 28, 2014

It's like every other setting powder to me. It's good that its cheap!