I like it

Posted by 5329434259245787663 on Oct 28, 2015

I use this product everyday under my eyes to set my concealer it does its job really well it sets under my eyes and doesn't let it budge. Test it out you might like it too.

solo fama

Posted by 4633550543502472869 on Oct 20, 2015

no siento que sea mejor que colocarse cualquier polvo extraigo en el área (ahora los hay de muchas marcas) no lo volveré a comprar porque es super pequeño y no sale fácilmente del embase, prefiero usar cualquier polvo fino para esta área

Seal your undereye concealer!

Posted by 5178699759296429916 on Sep 30, 2015

Packaging: professional, chic and very small (you can even fit it in your pocket). If it would be bigger, it would be even better. Price: for this good of a product, the price is very very cheap. Product: works for all skin tones of course, does not crease and makes your concealer/foundation stay in place for at least a couple of hours (haven't tried for a whole day yet). A small brush comes with the powder, it's alright and I have no problem using it; however I prefer using this powder with a sponge (Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge (especially its pointy tip)).

The best product of ELF Cosmetics!

Posted by BalkanskoZlato on Sep 25, 2015

Amazing undereye setting powder, no creasing, you will love it! Too bad its only in small size, i would love if ELF would have it in bigger size. For this price, you can say goodbye to creasing undereye cause this little boy do wonders!

good powder, clumsy packaging

Posted by 5590775627866321527 on Sep 14, 2015

I like this powder, I do not get any creasing under my eyes or on the eyelids after using this, it feels light, not cakey like some pigmented powders do. The only downside the small packaging, uncomfortable to use.

Very good product

Posted by SoniaSmith on Sep 12, 2015

Excellent consistency, feels nice on the skin and works as intended. The little brush it comes with is good for a tight line just under your lower lashes to stop eyeliner from smudging. I would use a small powder brush to use over the other areas of your eyes. My only dislike is the packaging, looks cute but is impractical. Once you get the lid off there is a little plug that has to come out, problem is it won't budge and I had to wriggle and pull it off and then the product flew out everywhere! I'm hoping the seal will loosen up a little otherwise I really like it.

Good one

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on Jul 31, 2015

It is a tiny pot of powder for setting undereye concealer and it works great. Though I thought the shimmer in it is a little bit obvious and big. But overall it is good with such a low price.

Love it

Posted by 5127226940951550207 on Jun 06, 2015

I'm a pro makeup artist and I love this under eye powder.

Decepción

Posted by 4923444936367859850 on Jun 03, 2015

Es un polvo muy brillante, no le veo uso como fijador de corrector.

Eilish