Love

Posted by 4805226623299251296 on Jun 24, 2016

I love this. I love how my under eye skin feels silky after applaying this. Yes it has shimmers in it, so for mat finish I wont use it. But for me that not bothers .

wow:)

Posted by HadarMaquillage on Oct 05, 2016

Love this stuff!!! This comes in a little plastic cube container with a twist of lid and a sifter lid and you get this tiny useless brush with it...i always throw the brush away...the powder is like a sheer pink color and it does have glitter in it but dont worry the glitter is not a big deal and you can literally brush it right off.. I use this powder to set my undereye after concealer

Amazing!

Posted by 4948515457972191575 on Oct 08, 2016

Has helped my makeup last all day long without creasing or wearing off. Keeps skin feeling fresh and matte. Would definitely recommend.

Géniale!

Posted by 5575730655045176491 on Apr 24, 2014

Parfait dupe de la powder flage de Bebefit,je la commande toujours en double,petit bémol,la quantité,un contenant plus important me conviendrait mieux,idéale pour poudrer l'anticerne .

Cheap but good

Posted by 4878667322480681619 on Sep 20, 2016

Cheap and very good.

Under eye powder

Posted by 5320247910840172422 on Apr 30, 2014

Really good

amazing

Posted by 5061464414911097129 on Aug 27, 2014

great little product east to use and amazing!!!!

Must have

Posted by 5540362849916106117 on May 26, 2014

This is my second time purchasing this under eye setting powder. It is perfect in setting the concealer under my eyes and helping them not to crease. I use it every time I wear makeup. It is a translucent/white powder that helps to highlight areas like under the eyes and set them. I was so suprised how well this worked!(the brush it comes with isn't any good imo, but the real techniques setting brush is perfect for this)

THIS. IS. GOD

Posted by 5409927074234679893 on Jun 26, 2014

This isn't my first time trying this product but I fell back in love with it as soon as it arrived! My concealer never creases with this pot of gold here, and it provides extra coverage and highlighting, PERFECT for people with dark undereye circles. I even put some where I've highlighted to set it all down as I put my powder under foundation. Only thing to be weary of is the bits of glitter in the pot when you first open it, it won't show up on your face so don't get worried if/when you see them. Packaging is simple enough but don't throw away the little lid on top or it will go everywhere. I will buy this forever!

Seal your undereye concealer!

Posted by 5178699759296429916 on Sep 30, 2015

Packaging: professional, chic and very small (you can even fit it in your pocket). If it would be bigger, it would be even better. Price: for this good of a product, the price is very very cheap. Product: works for all skin tones of course, does not crease and makes your concealer/foundation stay in place for at least a couple of hours (haven't tried for a whole day yet). A small brush comes with the powder, it's alright and I have no problem using it; however I prefer using this powder with a sponge (Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge (especially its pointy tip)).