Great for Baking!

Posted by Bastar28 on Nov 16, 2015

I am sure that no one just thought I used this for baking pastries. As a makeup junkie I love using the baking method. This powder makes it extra easy! it doesn't cake up my concealer and leaves it super smooth afterwards. It doesn't make me look like ghost. Also, It can't cover severe dark circles like mine on its own. (obviously you need a corrector and concealer) So I'm not sure with the other reviewers who said it covers them. All in all I would recommend this product. 4 stars only because: I don't like the packaging. I would love to have a bigger pot. The brush is useless. I'm not yet sure how it is on hot weather. (currently fall-winter) I will update soon since I'm going to The Philippines this December.

:( glitter

Posted by Lithari on Oct 31, 2014

I should have read more about it, it has glitter in it. Not fond of it.

Too sparkly

Posted by 5549389449011782078 on Oct 31, 2014

I've only used it once and instantly didnt like it which i was sad about because it was hugely raved about but its a little too sparkly for my liking

did not continue using this product

Posted by 5757324361281665556 on Dec 04, 2015

It contained glitter in it. You might probably want to use this as a highlighter instead. It also is not very translucent, and gives off a white cast. I did not use this after testing it for a week. Also, I found elf products to smell quite bad, and irritating to my skin.

It's shimmery

Posted by 5225073487375543623 on Oct 28, 2014

It's shimmery

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Oct 09, 2014

I like it, it sets my cream concealer very good and brightens eye area. The bottle is very small, like liquid eye liner.

Very effective under eye concealer & seal

Posted by French-Riviera on Oct 15, 2014

This product is very effective to hide circles under your eyes, to seal your concealer and to reduce the appearance of puffy eyes so it's a must at a very cheap price to get flawless eyes !!!! I recommend it highly !!! Produit très efficace pour cacher les cernes, rendre votre anti-cernes waterproof et réduire sensiblement l'apparence des yeux gonflés, c'est donc un must à avoir pour avoir de beaux yeux sans défaut !!! je le recommande donc sans réserve !!!!

AWESOME

Posted by 4620574602980171308 on Oct 17, 2014

Great product, great price.

Perfect

Posted by 5447743868156403080 on Sep 01, 2014

Love this stuff!

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Undereye Setting Powder, High Definition, Sheer, 0.04 oz (1.2 g)

Posted by 4682175467414021110 on Sep 09, 2014

Seems like a great product! Have only used it once so far and had no issues with it.