Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Undereye Setting Powder, High Definition, Sheer, 0.04 oz (1.2 g)

Géniale!

Posted by 5575730655045176491 on Apr 24, 2014

Parfait dupe de la powder flage de Bebefit,je la commande toujours en double,petit bémol,la quantité,un contenant plus important me conviendrait mieux,idéale pour poudrer l'anticerne .

Under eye powder

Posted by 5320247910840172422 on Apr 30, 2014

Really good

Must have

Posted by 5540362849916106117 on May 26, 2014

This is my second time purchasing this under eye setting powder. It is perfect in setting the concealer under my eyes and helping them not to crease. I use it every time I wear makeup. It is a translucent/white powder that helps to highlight areas like under the eyes and set them. I was so suprised how well this worked!(the brush it comes with isn't any good imo, but the real techniques setting brush is perfect for this)

Love it!

Posted by 5569932734318075401 on Jun 23, 2014

Great product, I just wish it came in a bigger container. This sets my concealer perfectly and give me a nice finish with the slightly glittery finish (which doesn't look like you've been crafting, it's very subtle)

THIS. IS. GOD

Posted by 5409927074234679893 on Jun 26, 2014

This isn't my first time trying this product but I fell back in love with it as soon as it arrived! My concealer never creases with this pot of gold here, and it provides extra coverage and highlighting, PERFECT for people with dark undereye circles. I even put some where I've highlighted to set it all down as I put my powder under foundation. Only thing to be weary of is the bits of glitter in the pot when you first open it, it won't show up on your face so don't get worried if/when you see them. Packaging is simple enough but don't throw away the little lid on top or it will go everywhere. I will buy this forever!