E.L.F. Cosmetics, Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, Black, 0.06 oz (1.8 g)

Posted by Aprilynne on Nov 24, 2013

I bought this eyeliner without great expectations, as I had never tried the product before and I know that ELF is a fairly cheap product. I was disappointed in the "waterproof-ness" of this product. To be blunt, it isn't. At all. Despite the obvious false marketing, I actually really like it, it has great colour pay-off a true black. It lasts decently,l like I said it isn't waterproof but it is smudge-proof, doesn't transfer onto my lower lash line at all throughout the day. I really like the packaging, very sturdy considering the price and I love the application. Though I have the feeling the felt tip applicator will dry up fairly quickly, but this is yet to be proven. With all this in mind I am genuinely quite impressed and would definitely recommend!

Great value

Posted by 5022167621920827368 on Jun 19, 2014

This eyeliner is pretty smudge proof, I would have to really try to rub it off in order for the product to start smudging/rubbing off, however I didn't feel that it was waterproof, the product I had smudged washed off easily under the water (but this may just be because I had already rubbed some product off by rubbing my hand prior)

Good eyeliner :)

Posted by 4875678559212538639 on Aug 01, 2014

This eyeliner is very good, very black and great for flicks. Will dry out after quite a few moths but for the price its not going to break the bank to replace it every so often. Over all ver nice eyeliner, especially for the price

Great eyeliner!

Posted by natydepardo on Aug 05, 2014

I loved it for the price! true black eyeliner!

great but not waterproof

Posted by 4699455955263759332 on Aug 20, 2014

It is so comfortable to use and leaves a nice clean line. Will do the cat eye more often now because it goes much much quicker than with a pencil or liquid eyeliner. It's very black but not waterproof at all. But it dries quickly and doesn't smudge so whatever :) I hope it doesn't dry out very fast.

Great pen

Posted by 5316398888731859308 on Aug 27, 2014

For the price I was very surprised to find that this pen works very well. Four stars only because it dries out occasionally and you have to dip it in water to keep applying.

Eye liner black

Posted by 5460313616399890164 on Sep 01, 2014

He's a good eye liner that takes a long time.

Great product!

Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Sep 14, 2014

I really like this eyeliner! I've found that sometimes I need to go over the line a second time to make it darker but that doesn't bother me. It's definitely waterproof! It doesn't smudge or run either. I'd recommend this product to others.

Could be blacker

Posted by 4754492001793287157 on Sep 24, 2014

This is okay, I feel that it could be blacker in colour though.

Me encanta

Posted by 5375938463283124853 on Oct 06, 2014

Es preciso y me ha sorprendido ya que tenia un precio muy barato.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »