Good on brows, bad on lashes.

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Jan 28, 2014

I have really thick eyebrows and I love E.L.F. so when I saw this, I had to order it. It's best just on brows or as a base coat before applying mascara. On my brows, they keep the shape well all day without feeling stiff. But on my eyelashes, well it is clear, so don't expect the same affect as mascara. Sometimes I will use it on my lashes and apply mascara on top and I have found that it makes the mascara better. My lashes will look longer than if I had just used mascara. I do find that tedious though, so I'll only do the clear+black mascara for night time looks. I will say, my husband uses the brow side to curl the sides of his mustache and he loves it. Will probably have to reorder since he will use up my supply! Would give this 5 stars if the clear mascara side worked but I'll probably just end up switching the sides out when the brow side gel is finished.

So so

Posted by 4934577934060423307 on Feb 28, 2014

This product is OK when I use it on my eyebrows, however once it dries you can get some of that white stuff coming up around the edges that looks like dandruff, so you have to be very precise when putting it on. On the eyelashes as a primer, you have to be very quick to put mascara on straight away after applying it, otherwise it dries and makes putting mascara on a nightmare and then it looks clumpy and horrible. If you're quick it does make putting mascara on easier though, and it does help to keep eyelashes from clumping. It was OK for the price, however I would consider spending more money on a better quality product next time - I won't be repurchasing.

a must have for the lazy girls out there

Posted by 4707208155466418828 on Sep 05, 2014

i use it as a primer for lashes, to make mascara stay longer, feel lighter and easier to apply and on the brows after i apply pencil, to give them a sharp , more arthistical look. absolutely love it!!

love it

Posted by 5453095940282592778 on Nov 15, 2014

i love it both eye brows and eye lash the eye lash side is really good just to make your lashes a little longer without anything sticking or clumping to them so very natural

useful

Posted by leokcmy on Dec 28, 2014

im only use for lash.. can remove the powder n eyeshadow from my lash.. i dont use for eyebrow like a glue...

average

Posted by 5231263362532982922 on Feb 28, 2014

no complaints, not overly impressed either, does the job its supposed to and that's it

Beautyette

Posted by 4908322795614090809 on Jul 03, 2014

I use it everyday .. A must have ...

Great

Posted by Reviewer1794161 on Jul 05, 2014

Nothing to say, just love it and I only use it for my eyebrow.

Worth it!

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Jul 08, 2014

I only use this product for my brows, and as far as I can tell, it's doing a decent job! I can't imagine forking out any more money for a product like this, so I will continue re-purchasing this. Just be careful when applying it, if it gets on your skin as opposed to your brows, it does leave a white residue.

Great product

Posted by 4657890671990553407 on Jun 04, 2014

Great for keeping brows in place and you can make your own mascara colour with eyeshadow