Cheaper than Jarrow Formulas.

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

As compared with Jarrow Formulas whey protein, EAS is cheaper and higher in protein. However, it's not as natural as Jarrow. EAS's whey protein has artificial favor. Not once, but a few occations, the paper on the top is not completely sealed. A trace of protein power was leaked out. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

tastes good

Posted by GVN-FiveFourSix on Jul 17, 2015

I have tried several choc flavored protein mixes and they taste terrible. Have only found one that tastes better and it is way too expensive. I use this daily in heated milk for my bkfst drink. Don't get the milk too hot, or it, like all other whey protein products, will not mix well. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Good

Posted by 5011843551422523104 on Sep 25, 2014

Taste good. Easily dissolve in water.

Excellent

Posted by 4926861992096333436 on Aug 26, 2012

Very good product!

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer1998965 on Jul 03, 2013

The taste is not so good as I thought..but dissolves easily even with malto or dextro.

Love!

Posted by 5476890576758821038 on Jul 13, 2013

This is a great protein powder. It is delicious, mixes well by just shaking it, and it is great with water, milk, coffee, coconut milk, or whatever you can think of. I don't love that is has aspertame, but I do love the amount of protein for the taste and price.

very good

Posted by 4882267617604348841 on Aug 21, 2013

Perfect

Tasted well for a change

Posted by Reviewer3046630 on Sep 05, 2013

I have been switching from brands to brands, and now im back to EAS. Previously bought strawberry flavor, and now chocolate. The taste is better in my opinion, and it mixes well. Previously had a tub from another brand, and it has chunks of powder that just wouldn't dissolved. However, i am puzzled as to whether there is a seal that we have to break before we can scope out the powder. Normally, i tried other brands, and they have an air sealed thing you have to break, which makes me wonder if it has been tampered with.

god

Posted by 4933694583358234449 on Oct 04, 2013

god

ótimo preço e beneficio

Posted by 5014147127180815165 on Dec 05, 2013

ótimo whey, o gosto é meio fraco mas da pra tomar de boa... dissolve bem facil no leite !

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »