good

Posted by JeSuisNoor on Jul 28, 2015

Good but a little bit too thick

Nice smell but doesn't work in heat and humidity

Posted by 5672748542461841304 on May 11, 2015

This might be good as a conditioner that is rinsed out during showering, but as a leave-in conditioner it does not work for me in the heat and humidity of Singapore since it's like my hair turns into dreadlocks on the underneath layers at the neck. i.e., I can't even run my hands through my hair.

Muy buen leave-in

Posted by 5519515099507027337 on Mar 04, 2015

De momento solo lo estoy utilizando como leave-in y estoy muy contenta. Tengo el pelo rizado, bastante seco y mucha cantidad; y me lo hidrata bastante bien. Además, tiene un olor a lavanda muy agradable

Huele estupedo

Posted by 5138959798788236311 on Mar 02, 2015

Huele estupendo y humecta muy bien.

Rinse?

Posted by 5628831533426730517 on Feb 15, 2015

Not sure if it's because I'm not used to leave in conditioner, but I still feel that this should be rinse out to prevent the hair from matting onto the head.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Nov 10, 2014

I'm not one to put "product" in my hair as it usually leaves it feeling heavy and greasy. Not this. A little dab is all it takes, rub between fingers and apply where needed to control friz. My hair looks and feels soft (I have very coarse, wavy hair) and the frizzies are gone. It doesn't seem to build up and get clumpy or greasy as so many other leave in products I've tried over the years. And I love the scent.

Very happy

Posted by 5717707960540146871 on Nov 09, 2014

Been trying various conditioners and leave-ins and this has proved to work well as a replacement to trusted organic products I used to have access to.

very like

Posted by 5593428131058422450 on Aug 29, 2014

very like, very nice smell

Funziona - ça marche

Posted by MissGoga on Jul 01, 2014

ha un profumino di lavanda adorabile, non troppo forte ma si sente comunque, ho i capelli ricci e l'ho usato sia sui capelli bagnati che secchi e ha funzionato, non in modo eccelso come speravo tra l'altro, ma comunque va bene - - - - il a une odeur de lavande adorable, pas trop forte mais on la sent tout de meme, j'ai les cheveux bouclés et je l'ai utilisé sur les cheveux secs et humides et ça a marchè, pas parfaitement mais bien quand meme

EO Everyday Leave-in Conditioner French Lavender

Posted by faniHerb on Apr 29, 2014

Both my daughter and myself love this. Since this conditioner can be left on without rinsing, this allow me to have a quick rinse (all other conditioners need to be thoroughly rinse off). This then results soft hair with a great smell ! I strongly recommend this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »