Love the scent and relieves dry skin.

Posted by Reviewer3042074 on Feb 27, 2009

I absolutely love the rose scent of this shower gel and one use after using another product that was drying out my skin and my skin felt soft and smooth again. I will purchase this one in quantity from now on.

A real treat

Posted by Reviewer2381634 on Aug 23, 2009

I really love this moisturiser; it has a wonderfully invigorating yet soothing smell and makes my skin super soft. I actually only use it on my face rather than my body - I live in the UK so getting it shipped over is too expensive for that - but I would recommend it for all over use. It really does feel like a luxury product, but you can use it everyday!

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1597630 on Dec 13, 2009

I like it!

My skin loves this!

Posted by Reviewer1670279 on Mar 17, 2010

The formula that EO uses with essential oils, is rich and feels soothing to my skin. I have tried several lotions for more years than I wish to recount, and when I find a product as excellent as EO's, nothing else will do. I love this fragrance, its soft and elegant, not over powering.

Very good lotion from EO

Posted by DemureAngel on Jun 30, 2010

Nothing but wonderful essential oils which is good for my skin overall. What we put on our body is just as important as what we consume. I like this product a lot. I'll probably order it again.

love this lotion

Posted by Reviewer1582626 on Jul 22, 2010

eo nailed the recipe for this lotion if you are prone to oily skin.we use it as a face lotion and find it excellent under makeup.we also add a few drops of jojoba for more oil control,or even more drops at night for super soft skin in the morning

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2199533 on Nov 20, 2010

not too thick....smells great, a wonderful, affordable everyday full body moisturizer

I love this product after all these years

Posted by Reviewer2066716 on Nov 14, 2011

The texture is light and easily and quickly applied - important for 'everyday' application. My skin is as old as I am -60- I appreciate a product that is plant based, chemical free and keeps my skin well moisturized with a light natural uplifting fragrance. I have given this Rose Geranium & Citrus EO Body Lotion to two of my younger women friends and they absolutely love it. As good as it gets in my opinion.

Second bottle!

Posted by Reviewer1525337 on Dec 17, 2011

Love Love absoluuuuuuuutely loves this. Must buy!!!

my favorite body lotion EVER

Posted by Reviewer3169005 on Feb 11, 2012

i had a bottle of this from 8 years ago, and I treasured every drop. Just used it up and decided to search the Net for it. Now I have several bottles so I can use every day. Rose Geranium is a powerful essential oil that both invigorates and has calming properties as well. It is my personal favorite, and i am so glad EO is still around.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »