July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

EO Products, Everyday Body Lotion, Rose Geranium & Citrus, 8 fl oz (240 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Love the scent and relieves dry skin.

Posted by Reviewer3042074 on Feb 27, 2009

I absolutely love the rose scent of this shower gel and one use after using another product that was drying out my skin and my skin felt soft and smooth again. I will purchase this one in quantity from now on.

A real treat

Posted by Reviewer2381634 on Aug 23, 2009

I really love this moisturiser; it has a wonderfully invigorating yet soothing smell and makes my skin super soft. I actually only use it on my face rather than my body - I live in the UK so getting it shipped over is too expensive for that - but I would recommend it for all over use. It really does feel like a luxury product, but you can use it everyday!

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1597630 on Dec 13, 2009

I like it!

My skin loves this!

Posted by Reviewer1670279 on Mar 17, 2010

The formula that EO uses with essential oils, is rich and feels soothing to my skin. I have tried several lotions for more years than I wish to recount, and when I find a product as excellent as EO's, nothing else will do. I love this fragrance, its soft and elegant, not over powering.

Very good lotion from EO

Posted by QuietLight on Jun 30, 2010

Nothing but wonderful essential oils which is good for my skin overall. What we put on our body is just as important as what we consume. I like this product a lot. I'll probably order it again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »