when you can't wash...

Posted by Reviewer2921663 on Feb 18, 2011

I don't normally use hand sanitizers but I'm living in Korea and a lot of public toilets don't have hand soap. Also, I am in close contact with people more often on the subway and just out and about. I feel safe using EO hand sanitizer--its nice to not worry about harmful ingredients being absorbed through my skin.

Wonderful Hand Sanitizer

Posted by Reviewer2592775 on Jan 30, 2012

The Lavender hand sanitizer is so good smelling I keep a small one in my purse plus in my car and when granddaughter is with me she always wants to use it for the good smell let alone it's sanitizing effect.

Surprisingly moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1740852 on May 22, 2009

Hadn't found a sanitizer that is not drying until I used this one

I Love this Product

Posted by Reviewer2859062 on Jul 31, 2009

When you are on the "run" it is a wonderful product to have with you to keep your hands clean and smelling wonderful!

Great for my purse

Posted by 5645537889878968935 on Jul 04, 2012

It's so nice to have this lovely fragrant sanitizer instead of something that smells like alcohol.

My favorite

Posted by 5471521673485302134 on Oct 01, 2013

I ordered several types of Sanitizers and this is my favorite. Suitable for those who love the smell of lavender. Dries very quickly. The only drawback - I got the product in round bottle, not flat like you see in the picture. This fact makes it a bit difficult to press the bottle.

This stuff is amazing!

Posted by 5753468860705823453 on Jun 24, 2014

I didn't know natural hand sanitizers that didn't make your hands feel like alcohol and toxic chemicals existed! This smells SO good each time I use it! The lavender is strong and wonderful. I love it and will definitely be getting it again!

Muy bien

Posted by LaviniaWhateley on Nov 04, 2014

Me encanta, la mayoría de los que había probado tenían demasiado alcohol y me resecaban la piel. En cambio tiene una textura cremosa muy agradable, y en lugar de resecar deja una sensación de hidratación agradable. Y además huele muy bien.

love it

Posted by 5580267851204396658 on Jul 24, 2014

nice smell, smooth

Does what it sais

Posted by LiubaB on Aug 04, 2013

Hands feel clean after usage. :))

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »