my favorite hand sanitizer gel

Posted by 5749128045348891052 on Jan 14, 2015

this has become my favorite hand sanitizer gel. I have a newborn baby and am having dry hands due to the frequent handwashing. I use this inbetween as I get about the house to keep clean. Will buy a bottle to place in my office when I start work. I bought the hand wash too. Love it! I wish they have a hand cream in the same fragrance.

Using it everyday.

Posted by Enijmas on Nov 22, 2014

Simply wonderful fragrance, doubling up as an aromatherapy-break when at work. It is not drying, leaves a clean and smooth finish and a lasting subtle scent.

great cleaner

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Sep 24, 2014

smells wonderful & cleans out the hands, but it does dries up my hands, so use allot of moisturiser when using this

love the scent but has dimethicone!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jul 29, 2014

this would be a great product without the nasty dimethicone. it makes it too thick and sludgy.

love,love,love this stuff

Posted by 5724612164476912028 on Dec 30, 2013

very clean feeling when using-lovely aroma as well. feel extremely confident using this and I know I'm clean.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer3333710 on Nov 01, 2012

This does a great job and has a gorgeous fragrance too! Also a little goes a long way.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Sep 21, 2012

Uses alcohol but adss embollients so it's not as drying to the skin.

Great, great scent!

Posted by Reviewer2170434 on Dec 22, 2011

And love all the organic ingredients. It's downright scary what they put into some of the other products. I use this at home, in the car, in the classroom, on my travels...you name it! It's the go-to hand sanitizer for me.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2337779 on May 26, 2011

It's nice. I will buy them again. Easy to use. But again the smell could be too stron for some people, but it's nice.

Gotta be the Best in the Market!

Posted by sumant on Feb 18, 2011

Wow, what a great product and a great fragrance that leaves your hands smelling wonderful for long. A pleasure to disinfect the hands indeed. Keep this handy when you are changing baby nappies :-)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »