The best hand sanitizer

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jan 02, 2010

The ingredients are amazing, and very effective. The smell of lavender is very strong, though. They have a lemon scented product that's not quite as fragrant.

love,love,love this stuff

Posted by 5724612164476912028 on Dec 30, 2013

very clean feeling when using-lovely aroma as well. feel extremely confident using this and I know I'm clean.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Sep 21, 2012

Uses alcohol but adss embollients so it's not as drying to the skin.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2851534 on Feb 18, 2010

Very convenient for the desk! Wonderful smell (if you're into lavender) would recommend.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2859062 on Jul 31, 2009

I love how soft and clean my hands feel after using this product. I love the smell as well!

great cleaner

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Sep 24, 2014

smells wonderful & cleans out the hands, but it does dries up my hands, so use allot of moisturiser when using this

my favorite hand sanitizer gel

Posted by 5749128045348891052 on Jan 14, 2015

this has become my favorite hand sanitizer gel. I have a newborn baby and am having dry hands due to the frequent handwashing. I use this inbetween as I get about the house to keep clean. Will buy a bottle to place in my office when I start work. I bought the hand wash too. Love it! I wish they have a hand cream in the same fragrance.

great

Posted by Reviewer1185040 on Aug 14, 2010

I have use this for years and I love it.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1260814 on Sep 10, 2009

I love to use this hand sanitizer! I look forward to the delightful fragrance and nice feeling it leaves on my hands. I had a bottle in my classroom, but my students liked it as much as me and it disappeared in no time flat! It's like a treat to use it, I'll never be without it!

Gotta be the Best in the Market!

Posted by sumant on Feb 18, 2011

Wow, what a great product and a great fragrance that leaves your hands smelling wonderful for long. A pleasure to disinfect the hands indeed. Keep this handy when you are changing baby nappies :-)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »