Another hit from EO

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Mar 22, 2012

As a fan of EO's shampoo and conditioners I can say that this is a really good and not to mention safe condish. My fine scandinavian hair loves it, and it rinses well. The coconut scent is nice, but could be even better- it's a bit sharp somehow, but still nice , if you like the smell of coconut.

Nice conditionner

Posted by 5535854962728440906 on Sep 19, 2013

Really nice natural smell and easy to use!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Oct 12, 2013

it works well.

Nice conditioner but could be better smelling...

Posted by Zihuana on Oct 29, 2013

I use this occasionally and leaves hair soft and bouncy. Can't use more often since it makes hair a bit dull if I do so. I was very disappointed with the smell though: i was excited about coconut and hibiscus, but I didn't smell either one of them. It smells "earthly" - not bad, but not particularly good either.

Very good product

Posted by 5673174667862856248 on Jul 02, 2014

I really like this conditioner, the smell, the texture, how it does not leave my hair oily....It does not get the 5 stars, because it does not help at detangling the hair after the bath, but I do not care much about this.

Great for slightly dry hair; not for a heavy duty treatment

Posted by 5485530715452005687 on Oct 27, 2014

I used to use my flat iron daily so naturally, after a while, my hair needed some extra care. I thought this would be a hard-core heavy-duty deeply nourishing cream which I could use once in a while, plus I liked the ingredients so I ordered it. Turns out, it's more of a light-weight conditioner which, surprisingly, does its job really well. While those who have severely damaged hair will need something "stronger" (and scissors), this conditioner is just fine for those who need something lighter. It nourishes hair very well and leaves it smooth, silky (no more painful brushing!), shiny and healthy-looking. The smell is not my favorite (coconut-y, in a bad way) but luckily it doesn't linger around that long. Was sad when I ran out of it and I'm usually not very prone to being loyal to products. Would order it again. Recommended.

Love the slip, not the smell

Posted by 5327928381258382262 on Oct 28, 2014

Great slip and moisturizing, the protein is a light one which is fine. I wish it smelled more like coconut because the smell it has reminds me of lavender which I really don't like. I willl purchase again for sure.

A MUST with the shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1022548 on Nov 15, 2014

I bought this conditioner to go with the EO Keratin Shampoo. The conditioner is a must to use after the shampoo, and leave hair soft and clean. It does not smell of coconut as I was hoping, but has a light herbal scent. The shampoo/conditioner pair is a must for treated hair and is offered at an amazing price.

Good product

Posted by 5180794312835118306 on Nov 26, 2014

I try it after a nice review by sunkissalba : great for thiny curly hair. Not too much moisturized but make curls more bouncy and shiny. I recommend!

Smells devine

Posted by 5032401714314397512 on Aug 10, 2016

I really enjoyed using this. A little goes a long way, I just wish it was less runny.