very good will buy again

Posted by Reviewer2478095 on Mar 08, 2016

This shampoo has really improved my hairs. Before I had to wash hairs every other day. Now I could stay without washing for 3 days, and it looks good. My hairs is length of shoulder blades, normal to dry, not colored, light wavy.

Great Shampoo

Posted by 5245360940732767202 on Nov 04, 2015

it makes my hair soft.

Very drying shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3246208 on Aug 03, 2015

This was harsh, drying cleanser. It smelled slightly medicinal, herbs and such. I chose this because I was looking for a non sulfate shampoo, but it actually stung my face.

poendiente de usar

Posted by Reviewer1540329 on Mar 12, 2015

Muy buenos ingredientes

EO Products, Keratin Shampoo, Sulfate Free, Coconut & Hibiscus

Posted by Reviewer1022548 on Nov 15, 2014

I recently had a color and keratin treatment and needed a sulfate-free, keratin shampoo. Sulfates are put into shampoos because they are what make that wonderful lather and ease of washing, but they are also harsh and drying adn can ruin your keratin treatment. This shampoo is gentle and cleans well, though you may need to wash twice, and it takes a little extra time to work it into your scalp. The price is amazingly low for a sulfate-free keratin shampoo! You should absolutely purchase the conditioner to go with it, as it is difficult to comb out your hair without the slickness of a sulfate shampoo. The scent is not bad, but it was a little disappointing because I expected coconut. Instead, it smells herby like a health food store. I do recommend this shampoo to those with treated hair or who just want to get away from the drying sulfates.

Good product

Posted by kitihowaito on Sep 30, 2014

I am a bit neutral on this product as it is not bad, but it has not given me any fantastic results. It is gentle and the smell is pleasant. It is very hard to spread through thick hair, but I'd much rather have that issue than foamy sulfates. I have no problems after using this shampoo, but again, it is no different than any other good product I've used. As long as the price is good I would consider buying it again.

Really great shampoo!

Posted by 5673174667862856248 on Jul 02, 2014

The smell is amazing! Overall a very nice shampoo, it does not make my hair oily, I have already repurchased it :)

bueno

Posted by 5030172516181693721 on Feb 28, 2014

Si te acostumbras a que no haga mucha espuma, por lo demás bien, deja el pelo bastante bien.

no good for me

Posted by Reviewer2510056 on Apr 28, 2013

Don't like it at all.

Not A Good Keratin Shampoo

Posted by 5650760201402063550 on Oct 10, 2012

I was very underwhelmed by the product. I used the shampoo/conditioner together for the past month or so. Reasons why I didn't like it: - did not create a good lather - hair was dingier than using regular drug store shampoo/conditioner - I have used keratin products before. this one came no where near to the quality and effects of the Andre Walker hair care system However, I appreciate that it is sulfate-free, not tested on animals and in recycled-material packaging. Nevertheless, I would never buy this product again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »