Bubbles bubbles

Posted by craftygirl on Mar 03, 2009

I love this bubble bath. I can only use natural products but I find sometimes they don't have bubbles or tend to dry my skin out. I LOVE THIS and cannot wait to try other scents. This one is scented so pretty and leaves my skin so soft. Close the door and enjoy. Cannot say enough about it.

Hollywood style bubble bath!

Posted by Reviewer2497717 on Mar 27, 2009

I was given a bottle of EO lavender bubble bath as a hostess gift and found it far superior to the very expensive bubble bath I had been using . A small amount of this wonderful product creates luxurious mounds of long lasting bubbles with no heavy fragrance -- it is pure pleasure. For a friend's special birthday I filled a basket with EO Bubble baths in every flavor --- she LOVED it.

Relaxing bubble bath

Posted by Reviewer3290903 on Nov 24, 2011

Very nice soothing fragrance - not too overpowering. Makes lots of bubbles, isn't drying to the skin. First time I've bought this product, but will continue to buy it in the future along with the Hinoki/Ginger fragrance.

Nice Bubble Bath

Posted by Reviewer1142142 on Dec 22, 2009

The smell of this bubble bath is nice. It suds up well and leaves the skin soft. I would buy it again.

soothing

Posted by Reviewer3008100 on Mar 03, 2009

not too sure how much to pour into the bathtub. but the amt of bubbles is nice. smell nice too!

I adore this BB!

Posted by Reviewer1378623 on Feb 15, 2011

I love bubble baths and this has to be the best quality, value and sensation I have tried. Even with shipping from the states it is great value for me in australia. The product is exactly as describes, long lasting plentiful bubbles, moisturising oily feel to water and such a relaxing scent. I have purchased other EO baths to try. But if you only buy one buy this!!

Bubble bath

Posted by Reviewer2886848 on Mar 01, 2011

Love the Chamomile and LAVENDAR!

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1986242 on Sep 26, 2011

Very relaxing - great aroma!

bubble bath that smell like heaven

Posted by Reviewer3106334 on Jan 06, 2009

nice foam and outstanding smell. so soothing!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3049125 on Apr 04, 2011

This is very nice but it would've been even nicer if the scent was stronger

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »