EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(3)
1 Stars
(3)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Conditioner Chamomile & Honey

Posted by Reviewer1381513 on Sep 12, 2010

Fantastic Conditioner, wonderful smell!!! My curly hair have become so soft, rich and shiny! Excellent product! Suit for curly hairs!

Was this review helpful to you?

Just okay

Posted by Reviewer2220010 on Jan 22, 2011

Somewhat hydrating, but I've used many other better conditioners. I don't care for the scent. It's not floral, not sweet. More of slightly musky scent. Men might light it. It's only an 8.4 oz bottle, so not a good value. I will NOT purchase again.

Was this review helpful to you?

Smells awful and doesn't work well

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Feb 18, 2011

This smells like paint and looks like it too. I could probably get past that since the smell doesn't linger after your hair is dry - but, it makes any gray hairs more noticeable, doesn't control static and your hair snarls easily after it dries. It seemed to dry out my hair after using it, but a few hours after using it is seems to calm down and not look so dry. I don't understand it, but I won't continue using it. Too many negatives for me.

Was this review helpful to you?

Super conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1887119 on Sep 14, 2011

This is a great conditioner!! Leaves my normally dry hear moist without making it greasy. It also makes it nice and soft. Really happy with this product.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3114687 on Aug 29, 2009

This product works very well. I would not recommend it for deep conditioning, but for normal to dry hair it is super. Not too heavy or greasy, and I can brush through my hair easily afterwards. Smell is light and does not last long after use at all.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great! / Genial!

Posted by MissFrivolity on Jan 09, 2013

I love the smell, the texture, the softness of my hair after I use it... I only wish it was bigger, to save some plastic. Me encanta cómo huele, la textura, la suavidad de mi pelo... pero me gustaría que fuese más grande porque dura poco y se gasta mucho plástico.

Was this review helpful to you?

Casi una mascarilla

Posted by 4815275678119629246 on Mar 24, 2014

A pesar de que me quedaba un poco del acondicionador de Mill Creek Keratin Conditioner, no he podido dejar este acondicionador desde que lo probé en cuanto llegó el pedido. Tiene una textura densa y el olor es una mezcla entre herbal y productos de peluquería, o al menos a mí me huele así. Al ser bastante denso, y a la vez muy suave, se extiende perfectamente por el cabello una vez aclarado y escurrido tras utilizar el champú. Yo lo dejo actuar un par de minutos y después, al aclararlo, noto el cabello muy suave, como si hubiera aplicado una mascarilla. Tras secarlo con secador lo noto mucho más suave que con otros acondicionadores, y también más sano. Mi pelo es muy fino y quebradizo y desde que empecé a usar este acondicionador, tras sanear las puntas, lo noto mucho mejor y las puntas siguen cerradas. Si lo dejo secar al aire el pelo queda también muy suave, con las leves ondas que tengo más definidas y nada encrespado. Creo que este acondicionador tiene muchos puntos para que repita su compra cuando termine este bote.

Was this review helpful to you?

Amazing Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1883436 on Aug 26, 2010

I had a Restorative Conditioner and I got not to know my hair! They were so soft, rich and radiant! This product includes the healing and only natural ingredients. I am highly pleased with this Conditioner!

Was this review helpful to you?

Best of the best

Posted by inspiredmaria on Sep 12, 2014

I absolutely love this conditioner and same shampoo, they both are amazing.

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice and Smooth! Love it!

Posted by Sulucia on Sep 08, 2015

Nice and Smooth! Love it!

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 35 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »