Amazing Must Have Little Product!

Posted by Reviewer1737964 on May 19, 2015

We always keep some kind of hand wipes in our vehicles. Years ago I bought individual packets of Purell wipes. When they quit making the larger size, I went to GermX. Now the larger size of GermX is getting a little harder to find. These are a little more expensive than the GermX brand, a smaller size, and they are a little drier. The plus size is the lavender smell stays on your hands for quite a while afterwards. I have very sensitive skin and am allergic to just about everything. These work well for me and are very pleasing to use. My hands felt soft and not abused after using them. My husband was exposed to a person with active C-Dif. In reading up on it, everything suggests that chemical cleaners don't do the job in destroying the bacteria; more natural products do a superior job. That is what got me thinking about hand sanitizers. Anyway, if you get tired of the chemical route, these are a great alternative. I'll do without something else in order to keep using them!

Judy - Cairns Australia

Posted by Reviewer1355868 on Nov 04, 2013

First time I have uysed this item and it is a favorite already. Wish I had ordered more. Never dry out your hands as lots of the other wipes do.

Great for the purse

Posted by Reviewer3020816 on Jun 25, 2013

I am always at the rescue with these with my grandchildren or when traveling.

Does a good job.

Posted by Reviewer1824510 on Jun 11, 2011

I keep these in my purses and car. They're very handy and do a good job. I like that they clean naturally without a lot of artificial chemicals. The smell is pleasant also and not too strong.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2256182 on Dec 21, 2008

I use these when traveling to sanitize touchable surfaces in hotel rooms.