E O Shampoo

Posted by 5715544615084761353 on Dec 11, 2015

The shampoo is good, it's a good clean feeling again the hair gets very tangled and it's conditioner it would take using a lot to get it detangle.

Amazing product!

Posted by 5474809554781837113 on Oct 14, 2015

I used to spend tons of money an high quality shampoos with the best reputation. I've tried pretty much everything out there, but nothing really impressed me until I bough this product. $60 shampoos didn't impress me, and a$6 did, how awesome is that ? I'll repurchase this product for the rest of my life! Super inlove with it!

No me convence

Posted by 5067176633532922939 on Nov 03, 2014

El producto deja mi cabello mas voluminoso, peor siento que pierdo el patrón de mis rizos y los desarma, aparte queda con frizz y un poco seco, no me gusto mucho que digamos...

Smells fresh

Posted by 5331548608800559935 on Aug 23, 2014

Great shampoo--smells like a very expensive shampoo.

Review

Posted by Reviewer3018427 on Aug 01, 2014

My husband has bought this product for the last ten years and absolutely loves it.

I really like it!

Posted by Reviewer1074442 on Jul 18, 2014

I try to get natural hair products. I'll never find one that is perfect, but this one comes pretty close. It's light for my naturally wavy hair, and doesn't weigh it down. The smell is nice and refreshing and not overpowering.

Does what it advertises

Posted by 4805340471757494188 on Apr 01, 2014

I have been using this for about a week & have noticed over the last few days that this shampoo has added more volume to the front layers of my hair. It also lathers up nicely. I would order again.

Lovely scent, but leaves hair feeling dry and unclean

Posted by 5386942936404677103 on Jan 15, 2014

I bought this shampoo and conditioner because I love the rosemary+mint scent combination. The scent in this shampoo was lovely, but my hair felt unclean, dry and "sticky". Too bad..

product

Posted by 5061101725751148813 on Oct 17, 2013

alright

Gorgeous shampoo

Posted by 5535854962728440906 on Sep 19, 2013

It is one of the best shampoos I have tried . I love the smell, really natural, and I love this shampoo so easy to use. My hair are really soft and non oily. And the packaging is so cute.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »