EO Products, Volumizing Shampoo, Rosemary & Mint, 8.4 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

am Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2658404 on Sep 05, 2010

I have oily roots and dry ends, and I've choosed this one cause I've heard rosemary strengthens fine hair. And I LOVE this shampoo. It doesn't fall out my hair at all, it cleanses very well, and smells so natural. It has a light, fresh rosemary scent, and a bit of peppermint smell lingers when you shampoo. It may stripp your hair a little bit if you use too much, but it's all good if you take care of the amount you use. I have dry ends, so I try to follow with a conditioner.

shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Feb 03, 2010

I love the smell of this product and it leaves my hair shiny. Great price, too.

The best volumizing shampoo ever!

Posted by Reviewer2040876 on Mar 22, 2012

It's the best product I had so far, and I've tried many including some of the best, most expensive brands. Highly recommended!

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1861424 on May 15, 2012

The formula was changed on the other brand of shampoo I had been using so I decided to give this a try. I am so happy to have found something that works with my ultra straight, fine hair! It doesn't weight it down at all and I like the texture. I use natural shampoos because reg products cause hives. I haven't had any issues with this one at all. Yay!

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 28, 2012

pleasant minty smell, well washed hair, well washed, the hair after washing volume, silky and easy to style.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »