Pleasant, but a bit of a waste of money

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on Nov 30, 2010

This has the faintest scent of hinoki (Japanese cypress) and no detectable scent of ginger. The Epsom salt is probably the most valuable ingredient here, but it's in effect diluted by the regular salt. If you live in an area where Epsom salt is an inexpensive product that you can buy in bulk, I'd recommend doing that. For essential oils, it's much more effective to buy a 25-ml bottle of ginger, for example, and add 8-10 drops to a tablespoon of olive oil and then swish that around in the bath. If you do decide to get this product, be forewarned: you need to use about a quarter of a container for each bath to really get the full effect.

Soothing!!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Oct 22, 2011

These salts are wonderful. The aroma is so relaxing! I find my skin is really soft afterwords. Mineral salts are really good for healing any skin problems and detoxifying. I can't wait to use it again and will continue to buy.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1526465 on Jan 31, 2010

while I didn't think it was the best stuff in the world, it had a nice scent and calmed me in the bath

best bath salts

Posted by Reviewer1134351 on Apr 14, 2010

EO Products Hinoki & Ginger Bath Salts have the most relaxing and warming fragrance. I have sensitive skin, and cannot use some salts and almost all "bubble bath". This is gentle and lovely. I'm halfway through my first package and had to buy another (as a back-up gift or back-up for when I run out)!

Hinoki & Ginger bath salts

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Jun 28, 2010

The smell of hinoki ginger is so relaxing! I love it! Would buy this again for sure.

Relaxing bath soak

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

So glad I found this warming, relaxing bath soak. This contains ginger and other natural warming ingredients to increase circulation. It is the perfect companion when you come in from the chilly fall/winter weather and want to warm up with a bath. Too bad it only last about 8 baths, but still is only $1 per bath. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

We Love It!

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 01, 2010

My wife is Japanese and says the smell of these salts reminds her of her childhood when she used to bathe in a large wooden tub made from hinoki.

These are awesome

Posted by Reviewer2598849 on Dec 17, 2011

I would like a gallon size please!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Jan 26, 2012

What more could I ask for.

Smells wonderful and gets the job done.

Posted by Reviewer2638633 on Aug 09, 2011

I appreciated the Epsom Bath with the nice aroma!