• Formerly Moducare Sterinol

• Customer Ratings

Moducare

Posted by Reviewer2779565 on Nov 15, 2007

Moducare has helped stabilize hashimotos thyroid syndrome along with a natural thyroid supplement. Before Moducare could not get thyroid to function properly.

Body Support

Posted by Reviewer2789027 on May 18, 2008

Before using this product, my body was in a continuous cycle of viral infection, bacterial infection, parasite infection. Since using Moducare for the past 4 years I seldom if ever have any infection!

Moducare is great!

Posted by Reviewer1039542 on May 22, 2008

This product has reduced my allergies and sinus problems significantly over the past 8 years. I no longer suffer during hay fever season AND I haven't had a sinus infection in years.

ITP & Moducare

Posted by Reviewer2169684 on Nov 08, 2007

I have ITP and Moducare keeps my blood platelets within normal limits.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer2022501 on Oct 13, 2008

I take this religiously. It has stopped my rheumatoid arthritis in it's tracks. Plus I hardly ever get sick and I work in a high-risk job in contact with lots of sick people. I highly recommend it. And iHerb has a great price!

Good testimonial evidence

Posted by cure-dryeyes on Feb 07, 2010

I have Thyroid antibodies and I think this product helps regulate my immune system really well. Anecdotal reports suggest Moducare does lower antibody levels in people with autoimmune disease. I find it a bit expensive, however. It would be good to see the price come down over time.

Moducare

Posted by Reviewer2081924 on Dec 05, 2007

Provides excellent immune system support and improves arthritis conditions for someone who used to jump out of perfectly good airplanes. Also helped to improve quality of life and extended life of a cat with cancer and another cat that arrived at my home extremely stressed and suffering from rodent virus - she recovered fully.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2500059 on Jan 18, 2008

This is the best product I have found for controlling over expression of the immune system.

autoimmune problems and this product

Posted by Reviewer1341750 on Sep 29, 2006

I was diagnosed with occular histoplasmosis, an auto immune condition which reared up when my immune system was low. I need something to balance the immune system. This product has worked wonders for me. I have even used in on my dogs.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1566026 on Oct 03, 2008

I used to get 2 colds a month before using this product recommended by my naturopath.