Blended very well for a raw cacao powder

Posted by 5647254008345380229 on Jul 13, 2013

I liked the taste of this Raw Baliese Cacao Powder even more than the taste of Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder. This powder also blended a bit better with my protein shake than Navitas. So, I'm giving this product five stars.

Low heavy metal content compared to most competitors

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Feb 16, 2016

Low in Cadmium, Lead etc. I have been using for years. Great Stuff.

Good Cacao Powder

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Aug 15, 2013

Good cacao powder , I usually buy the navitas powder but this time just wanted to purchase an 8oz pack so tried this brand instead.This brand is as good , will purchase again if buying an 8oz pack of cacao.

Good

Posted by enilorak on Mar 15, 2014

Love this raw cacao!

No complaints

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jun 20, 2014

I make myself a hot cacao cup with raw honey every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. Oh, and I seem to feel a lot less stressed after drinking some.

Good price

Posted by 5232393925144283905 on Dec 05, 2014

Good product and price.

Rich Cocoa Taste

Posted by 4877049725693142163 on Dec 06, 2014

I use this powder in my smoothies and love the rich cocoa taste it provides. At the same time, it is not bitter at all. You don't need a lot to get excellent flavour.

Great for smoothies, making chocolates, etc.

Posted by healthfirst on Mar 28, 2015

Love the cacao powder. Great for putting in smoothies, making chocolates and also hot chocolate. Will purchase again!

Satisfy your Sweet Tooth

Posted by ScottandShelly on Apr 11, 2015

Earth Circle Organics Raw Balinese Cacao Powder is great for blending in your smoothies or using for baking sweet chocolate treats. Blends well and has a lovely smooth taste. Well priced, especially if shipping to Australia

Yum Chocolate!

Posted by alleyappletree on Aug 19, 2013

I love this cacao powder, it tastes great in smoothies, which is what I used it for the most.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »