Cheapest organic cacao butter on iHerb?

Posted by Admonish on May 12, 2014

I do think this is the cheapest organic cacao butter on iHerb by quite a large margin. Also it tastes and smells divine. Used it in my daily cup of homemade hot chocolate today (together with MCT oil, organic chocolate powder, pastured butter and crushed organic vanilla beans) and it came out perfect. Keeps me in ketosis and gives me that cognitive enhancement without the use of coffein. HIGHLY recommended!

Good product

Posted by 5386494571065373412 on Jul 24, 2014

Really good product. For my chocolate:)

Very flavourful, organic and so convenient

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Jan 24, 2015

It smells so deeply chocolate like, it really makes you realize that chocolate's tastiness comes from cacao butter! I use it of course to make chocolate, but also like butter in baking cocoa or chocolate flavoured cakes, cookies, or any sweets, it gives a deeper dimension to chocolatiness. Really, I recommend it. This product is very convenient for use as it comes in random chunks, you can chose whichever suits you for each occasion without the fuss of cutting off a bit from a big lump. And it is organic and raw, I call that perfect.

Cacao Butter

Posted by 4656112015498322894 on Jul 15, 2014

Thanks for a great product at a wonderful price

Value

Posted by 5123898094853596146 on Nov 05, 2014

Great value and awesome replacement for butter/dairy in a bulletproof coffee, just one teaspoon will give you a healthy, delicious hit.

Best

Posted by 4812030678147626134 on Sep 23, 2014

Good

I really could eat this :)

Posted by jr-fire on Mar 31, 2015

Wonderful cocoa butter, tastes heavenly. Bought it to make my own sunscreen but I pretty much want to eat it with or without a spoon.

cacao butter

Posted by 4750459478755235205 on Oct 26, 2014

Just started experimenting with cacao butter and love this product! I would definitely order this again.

Organic Cacao Butter

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 29, 2015

Nice organic cacao butter.