Pure and tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1287175 on Apr 22, 2016

No bitterness. You can eat it with a spoon, or dissolve it in juice, or sprinkle on salad. It's great

GREAT

Posted by 5584118961189946147 on Apr 16, 2016

VERY NOURISHING, VITAL

so good

Posted by 5531613140663282017 on Mar 15, 2016

Makes my smoothie look gross but no smell or flavor great with making smoothies

Feeling dissapointed, item has produced in China OR Taiwan!

Posted by 5590491713846603892 on Feb 29, 2016

How it can be possible, if the product is certified organic, but there's no exact information about the origin??? Just noticed that when I get the order, won't buy again... I always need to know the correct information about the origin, what I put on my mouth.

Satisfied

Posted by 4693633694948826007 on Feb 25, 2016

Okay taste, will buy again, only a bigger package ;)

Amazing lovely chlorella

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Nov 30, 2015

I start my days with Earth Circle Organics Chlorella blended in orange juice or any juice I have. I include in the drink also Madre-C Powder. This chlorella is good tasting and works! I can see a reaction in my hand's skin, chlorella is driving out some chemicals or impurities from my body. Also my bernese mountain dog gets a teaspoon of this amazing chlorella in her morning feed. Update: the detox effect took almost a six months. My hand looked awful and many people thought that I should have gone to visit a doctor. However, I knew that it is a good sign when skin reacts like that. It just means that something is coming out. I understand that not all people are repaired to go through this kind of process, but it is not dangerous, just cosmetic. My hand is absolutely fine now. But I still get a small a day or a week maximum reaction sometimes from some products I start to use, exactly in the same place. Then I know that products work. It was this first product that got the most of the job done. I am going to use this chlorella again in a while. I hope you find this review helpful, if so, please kindly click the Yes button below, thank you. You are also warmly welcome to read my other product reviews. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

great

Posted by 5293851118130663130 on Apr 30, 2015

lovely

good quality

Posted by 5067676889189320972 on Apr 19, 2015

Alot for price

Good Quality, Good Price

Posted by 5668581832097133074 on Mar 16, 2015

I have recently switched from liquid chlorophyll to chlorella powder. As a first time buyer, I was impressed with the product. It was a nice deep green and it was cold processed, so you can be sure you get the maximum nutritional benefit of the product. Would reccommend.

Super!