RECIPE INSIDE: Best tasting Chlorella & most Nutritious too!:...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

except for being more nutritious than other chlorella products in the market it is also the best tasting so far,i tasted organic chlorella in the past as well as Jarrow's Yaeyama Chlorella that i still got for comparison,Earth Circle tastes much more like seaweed food than the other as well as impressive vitamin B12 content per gram.here's a simple sauce recipe:take 1 TSP of both spirulina and Chlorella,add 1 flat TSP of Turmeric ,some Salt N' Black Pepper and add it all to 3 TBSP of tahini(also tehina )(Arabic: طحينه‎) or sesame butter/paste in plain English,blend with some water until you achieved half a stable/half runny sauce.that's it!,you can easily enjoy it as an alternative Yam,squash,pumpkin or Potato sauce,on Green Peas or even on(G_d forbid) crispy chips etc. ..you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Product of China or Taiwan

Posted by Reviewer2112317 on Dec 11, 2013

I purchased this product because it was labeled as being made in California. The package says that it is a product of China or Taiwan, likely just packaged in CA.

Label says Made in China or Taiwan

Posted by Reviewer2804225 on Sep 04, 2014

Is this product made in China or Taiwan? Who knows? That's what the packaging says. I guess that's why it's cheap. Throwing it away, I'm not taking chance of consuming a product that comes from one of the most polluted counties in the world.

Mwah!

Posted by 4921588001899012666 on Oct 30, 2013

Love at first taste.

Exceptional Taste and Price

Posted by 5704806091684050008 on Jan 13, 2014

I purchased this product (after trying unpalatable green powders in the past) and was pleasantly surprised by the taste it adds to my smoothies. The price is also incredibly good value; the pack goes a long way, especially if you combine it with spirulina.

Feeling dissapointed, item has produced in China OR Taiwan!

Posted by 5590491713846603892 on Feb 29, 2016

How it can be possible, if the product is certified organic, but there's no exact information about the origin??? Just noticed that when I get the order, won't buy again... I always need to know the correct information about the origin, what I put on my mouth.

Earth Circle Chlorella Powder

Posted by 5328000510679186678 on May 04, 2016

Would like to know if it's from China or Taiwan. There's a really big difference.

Amazing lovely chlorella

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Nov 30, 2015

I start my days with Earth Circle Organics Chlorella blended in orange juice or any juice I have. I include in the drink also Madre-C Powder. This chlorella is good tasting and works! I can see a reaction in my hand's skin, chlorella is driving out some chemicals or impurities from my body. Also my bernese mountain dog gets a teaspoon of this amazing chlorella in her morning feed. Update: the detox effect took almost a six months. My hand looked awful and many people thought that I should have gone to visit a doctor. However, I knew that it is a good sign when skin reacts like that. It just means that something is coming out. I understand that not all people are repaired to go through this kind of process, but it is not dangerous, just cosmetic. My hand is absolutely fine now. But I still get a small a day or a week maximum reaction sometimes from some products I start to use, exactly in the same place. Then I know that products work. It was this first product that got the most of the job done. I am going to use this chlorella again in a while. I hope you find this review helpful, if so, please kindly click the Yes button below, thank you. You are also warmly welcome to read my other product reviews. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Aug 28, 2014

Have tried others but have not had the desired detox effects but this one totally delivered.

Earth Circle chlorella

Posted by 5266528487377478512 on Dec 30, 2013

Love it -and would happily recommend

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »