お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Earth Circle Organics, Himalayan Salt Crystals, 1 lb (454 g)

wonderful product, lousy packaging

Posted by 5146296038264065053 on Jan 08, 2014

i love himalayan salt. the fine grain in this product makes it versatile, so i use it every day for both cooking and seasoning food. it's delicious, and truly adds another dimension to meals. i'm dropping one star from my score because the pouches are almost always split open when they arrive! last time i ordered four of these and three had split at the seams, meaning about a quarter of a cup of salt was at the bottom of the delivery box (and then all over my floor). packaging these in bags might be a good idea.

Miracle cure

Posted by 5645862599876723044 on Mar 13, 2014

I started to develop back acne at my age, 32. Maybe it was stress, my diet, or the water content in Korea which dried out and changed the pH balance of my skin. Nevertheless, I mixed the salts with a liquid soap to create a great body scrub. Even after one application, my skin is much better! It's working!

Great Taste!

Posted by 5754258480535181476 on Mar 21, 2014

This is the first time ive tried Himalayan Salt. I wasnt actually looking to buy some but when i came across it on iHerb and saw how cheap it was to buy i decided to give it a try. I do love salt and have always used Sea Salt, knowing how bad ordinary table salt is, but this Himalayan Salt is excellent on taste and the nutrients it contain are astounding. Its great to know that something that you use everyday without much thought can actually contain so much goodness for almost the same price and with more taste, i'll definately buy it again. Another bonus is that you dont need to use so much as ordinary/sea salt, its kind of more concentrated.

I use this for brushing my teeth.

Posted by satoko on Apr 24, 2015

If you use this salt for cooking I recommend you use grinder, since it leave something like sand ( and which is not salt) in my mouth, and please note that it is usual for himalayan pink salt because I tried several brand's unrefined natural pink salt like this one and unless using a grinder, all of them had something like sand in it. This is by far the most economical and the same quality natural unrefined pink salt on iherb I guess.

Excellent for cooking

Posted by 5142192348794453440 on Nov 06, 2013

I really like this salt in cooking and using in back and as a throat gargle. I like the aroma and taste.