Blended very well for a raw cacao powder

Posted by 5647254008345380229 on Jul 13, 2013

I liked the taste of this Raw Baliese Cacao Powder even more than the taste of Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder. This powder also blended a bit better with my protein shake than Navitas. So, I'm giving this product five stars.

Very pale stuff...

Posted by Romlenz on Apr 09, 2015

Almost no taste compared to other brands of Raw Cacao powder. You could eat this straight from the bag and it would have almost no taste. Is this Cacao? Balinese Cacao is extremely mild and tasteless, even your ordinary carob has more flavour.

Good Cacao Powder

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Aug 15, 2013

Good cacao powder , I usually buy the navitas powder but this time just wanted to purchase an 8oz pack so tried this brand instead.This brand is as good , will purchase again if buying an 8oz pack of cacao.

Good

Posted by enilorak on Mar 15, 2014

Love this raw cacao!

Low heavy metal content compared to most competitors

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Feb 16, 2016

Low in Cadmium, Lead etc. I have been using for years. Great Stuff.

Wonderful Flavor

Posted by 5652762020446564549 on Apr 22, 2016

I've used many raw cacao powders, and this is on of my favorites. The flavor is smooth with a full body richness. Highly Recommend!

Best cacao available

Posted by 5392654347592799080 on Jun 14, 2016

I have tried many raw cacao powders and this is the absolute best.

No complaints

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jun 20, 2014

I make myself a hot cacao cup with raw honey every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. Oh, and I seem to feel a lot less stressed after drinking some.

Rich satisfying taste

Posted by LantauMama on Feb 01, 2014

This brand has great raw cacao products - and this is no exception. Recommended for raw chocolates and other treats. The raw chocolate mousse I make using this is truly rich an decadent!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3354166 on Jan 26, 2014

Excellent! The best Ive tried.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »