A very good product at an affordable price

Posted by Admonish on May 13, 2014

I used this powder for the first time today together with their cacao butter, some MCT oil, pastured butter, organic crushed vanilla beans and the combo was divine. This powder is lighter in color than the one I usually use (Now Foods, Certified Organic, Cocoa Powder) and in my opinion tastes better. From what I can gather, lighter in color usually means less processed. I will start using this powder from now on even though it is SLIGHTLY more expensive than the cocoa powder from Now Foods. Bring on more products from Earth Circle Organics, one of my new favorite brands

Rich and Dark

Posted by LantauMama on Jul 12, 2014

I really like Earth Circle Organics, and usually use their Bali Cacao Powder. Once they introduced the Ecuadorian, I tried it and now use both depending on what I am making - it has a very different, richer, 'darker chocolate' taste than the Balinese cacao. When I put this in raw chocolate it produces a dark balanced flavor.

Delicious health food

Posted by 5174244377132877773 on Jun 09, 2015

This cacao powder is absolutely delicious. Here's a recipe for a tasty frozen blended treat! -cashew milk as a liquid base -tablespoon of this cacao powder (more if you like a "darker" taste) -a handful or so of frozen blueberries Blend for 30 seconds and you're good to go! Tastes better than Starbucks and is a REAL nutritional powerhouse! (It wakes you up more too!) Enjoy! If this review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below! Thank you.

Wow, makes the best hot chocolate!

Posted by katmakiah on Dec 27, 2014

4 oz Raw cashews 1 quart hot water 2 T organic sugar 4 T organic cacao powder Vanilla, almond extract, cinnamon, whatever you like. Blend the cashews into cashew milk using half the hot water. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend. Serves 2 cocoa lovers!

Mild flavour

Posted by 5329087313703804811 on Jul 28, 2014

This cacao powder has a milder and sweeter flavour to other cacao powders, and is really nice in hot chocolate and smoothies

It's okay

Posted by 4865991019844053040 on Aug 16, 2015

I love the packaging but the cacao powder itself seems light and not very rich. Maybe that's typical for ecuadorian cacao?

Delicious

Posted by amelave on Oct 08, 2015

This is one of my favorite brands, I buy with confidence and everything I tried I loved... this cacao is no different, it tastes divine so much richer and smoother than other brands I've tried... Try it you will not be disappointed :)

Delish!

Posted by Allymac on Feb 18, 2015

Is wonderfully chocolately and smooth!

Earth Circle Organics, Organic Ecuadorian Cacao Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Posted by 5624353715827490329 on Aug 28, 2014