Earth Circle Organics, Organic Ecuadorian Cacao Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

A very good product at an affordable price

Posted by Admonish on May 13, 2014

I used this powder for the first time today together with their cacao butter, some MCT oil, pastured butter, organic crushed vanilla beans and the combo was divine. This powder is lighter in color than the one I usually use (Now Foods, Certified Organic, Cocoa Powder) and in my opinion tastes better. From what I can gather, lighter in color usually means less processed. I will start using this powder from now on even though it is SLIGHTLY more expensive than the cocoa powder from Now Foods. Bring on more products from Earth Circle Organics, one of my new favorite brands

Rich and Dark

Posted by LantauMama on Jul 12, 2014

I really like Earth Circle Organics, and usually use their Bali Cacao Powder. Once they introduced the Ecuadorian, I tried it and now use both depending on what I am making - it has a very different, richer, 'darker chocolate' taste than the Balinese cacao. When I put this in raw chocolate it produces a dark balanced flavor.

delicious

Posted by 5289018295587753514 on Jul 26, 2014

I ordered Ecuadorian cacao powder and Ecuadorian cacao butter and added agave sirup . I took my great home chocolate my family are delighted with.

Mild flavour

Posted by 5329087313703804811 on Jul 28, 2014

This cacao powder has a milder and sweeter flavour to other cacao powders, and is really nice in hot chocolate and smoothies

Earth Circle Organics, Organic Ecuadorian Cacao Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Posted by 5624353715827490329 on Aug 28, 2014