Earth Friendly Products, Ultra Dishmate, Liquid Dishwashing Cleaner, Natural Lavender, 25 fl oz (739 ml)

amazing cleaner

Posted by 4621183421853909533 on Aug 06, 2013

use very small amount of cleaner , very well cleaned.

Refreshing smell!

Posted by 4952170420623429082 on Jun 20, 2014

I really like this dish soap! It's my favorite dish soap of all the soaps I've tried. The biggest plus is that it's eco-friendly and next is the relaxing smell. I feel like I'm in the garden when I'm washing dishes! I was worried if it would be good at removing oil, but it works pretty well. Sometimes I have to use a little bit more for super oily dishes, but that's not a problem. It is very reasonably priced!

Clean for me and the environment!

Posted by 4756509534088144166 on Mar 06, 2014

Works on dishes, clean feel on hands and dishes, smell pleasant but not strong, good for environment. What's not to like?

Dish mate

Posted by Reviewer2026298 on Oct 22, 2012

Really lovely natural scent. However the formula is much thinner than it use to be.