Foams A Lot

Posted by 4752105954830404194 on Apr 13, 2014

I had already reduced the quantity used to a minimum, yet it still managed to foam. I had to waste an extra rinse cycle every time just to clear the foam. I also do not know if the dishes are completely rinsed since it's so foamy. It did not manage to remove some food stains. I didn't feel safe using it so I stopped using halfway and tried another brand instead.

Washes dishes poorly

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Jan 03, 2014

Everything has to be well scrubbed and rinsed before it goes in the dishwasher. I will finish the bottle but won't buy more.

Too much foam and bubbles

Posted by LantauMama on May 29, 2013

We use about 1/4 of the recommended amount, and it always leaves soap bubbles in the bottom of my dishwasher. We changed to Seventh Generation and it works fine, no extra soap bubbles.

Absolutely worthless

Posted by Reviewer3210617 on Mar 31, 2013

Althought it's pretty cheap, you may as well save the $5 and run your dishwasher with no detergent. The build-in rinse agent is totally ridiculous. I believe that is the reason it is very easy to overflow your machine with suds, since rinse aids are usually foamy. Regardless of temperature setting (I even set my w heater to 160), cycle, amount of product used - I always ended up with dishes that looked like were only rinsed. Forget about coffee stain, this thing can't even wash pre-scrubbed cutlery! Glasses were covered with some sort of grainy residue that you could feel while touching. NOTHING was ever clean. I even blamed my dishwasher for a long while seriously considerating buying a new one - then went to a store, bought Method tabs and wow - finally clean dishes. And if you really want to try it - please keep in mind to start with filling your dispenser with no more than 1/3 at first. I poured 1/2 once and the amount of suds was disastrous. Just like if I used regular dishwashing soap. I don't like throwing things away so I'm trying to believe it sort of helps while being poured into the prewash detergent cup - but I'm pretty sure I'm just convincing myself.

dirty dishes

Posted by Reviewer2735141 on Nov 17, 2012

Nepatiko,indai liko nešvarūs net ir naudojant didesnį kiekį.

like it

Posted by megejas on Sep 06, 2012

works well, but could be better

Cleans Dishes Well

Posted by Reviewer1617848 on Aug 26, 2012

My family has been using the Earth Friendly Products Dishwasher Gel for a few years. It just plain does its job very well. I'd highly recommend this product!

Very Concentrated

Posted by Reviewer2697823 on Jan 31, 2012

Love this product. It takes a small amount to do a great job

Terrible

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Dec 26, 2011

Dishes come out completely dirty. Had to go to Walgreens Christmas day to buy cascade. I usually get ecover tablets, and they are awesome. I attempted to try something different. Bad idea.

Smells good, works well

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Nov 15, 2011

The smell is pretty faint but it is a very natural scent, does a good job cleaning my dishes, and it is earth friendly (as the brand name implies)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »