• Customer Ratings

Healing with natural ingredients!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It's a small jar, but a little goes a long way, because it is so concentrated. Excellent natural ingredients, recommended for cloth diapers. Only objection is smell, has a bit too much lavender in it, but I guess is is essential for the antimicrobial properties. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Excellent for baby bottom and not only!

Posted by sonlyk on Jul 07, 2012

I have bought this baby bottom balm for my son when he was still in diapers. It was excellent for the rash and it had a perfect smell. I still use it as first aid for all the family. It is very good on dry skin during winter time. Also used on burned skin and it was very helpful better than oitments for burning. During summer time I put it in the freezer and it is great for sun burn too. It might seem expensive but I still use it after more than 2 years. Each time you use a small amount and it lasts. So at the end it is really cheap. I now buy it as a present to new mummies. A really one must have for the new baby and the whole family.

Wouldn't Use anything Else

Posted by Reviewer1905012 on Jul 04, 2011

My Baby has really sensitive skin and it has been a challenge to find something that would sooth her irritated skin and not cause further irritation. Angel Baby Bottom Balm is miracle salve that heals and soothes at the same time. We use cloth diapers and there aren't very many products that are cloth diaper safe. This one works wonderfully with cloth and it smells wonderful. I don't think that this is technically a barrier cream like everyone keeps telling me to use, but with frequent diaper changes, we don't use a barrier cream. We just use Angel Baby. With an especially bad rash, this salve clears it up sometimes overnight. We use it with every diaper change and recommend it for anyone whether they use cloth or disposable. You won't go wrong. It is also great for use on other minor skin irritations.

A must have!!

Posted by Reviewer2153145 on Dec 13, 2011

Small jar...but a vary small amount is needed! Excellent on diaper rash, doesn't hurt like regular diaper rash cream. Works great on booboos. I have even used it on my dog to stop itching due to hot spot! Best product ever!

First aid in a jar!

Posted by Reviewer1158084 on Dec 29, 2011

Great product. Worked really well and very fast on my 5 months old son's eczema and cradle cap. I like the fact that it is 100% from organic herbs and plans, which makes it very safe for every day use.

很滋润,用了后就没红屁股过

Posted by 4989666679209116341 on Sep 03, 2013

这个确实蛮好的,洗完屁屁摸一点,可以保持很久,我一般就一天摸一次,宝宝都没有红屁股过

强烈推荐的,宝宝出生就用,很好用,防止红屁屁

Posted by dreamsgirl on Jun 15, 2013

宝宝出生以来都没有用过爽身粉之类的,都是用这个,一瓶用了一年了还没用完呢。刚出生时用的比较多,要经常给宝宝洗屁屁,洗完晾干以后再涂上这个,保证不会红屁屁哦。新妈妈们一定要记住重在预防哦!

A staple in my household

Posted by Reviewer1066221 on Aug 19, 2012

I am a loyal customer for this bottom balm and it really works well and fast-acting. A little pricey but I only use a little each time and it goes a long way. Works on dry skin, light ezcema, and cuts too. The caregiver at my son's daycare even comments on how good this stuff is and the fact that it's all natural and smells good.

very happy

Posted by Reviewer1133960 on Feb 19, 2011

my order arrived very quickly (only 4 days! And I live in Australia!)this was my first time using this product, and my baby's skin rashes and my daughters itchy bites have been treated with success :)

great product

Posted by Reviewer2829962 on Jan 04, 2012

I use this regularly on my son in lieu of diaper rash creams with zinc oxide. It's great for babies in cloth diapers.